LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Four 1000+ yard straight seasons and was our leading reciever for a couple years.......gore is the man and if your not down with that then F**K YOU!!!!!

I appreciate gore because without him we would have been the westcoast Detroit lions the last couple of seasons.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Four 1000+ yard straight seasons and was our leading reciever for a couple years.......gore is the man and if your not down with that then F**K YOU!!!!!

I appreciate gore because without him we would have been the westcoast Detroit lions the last couple of seasons.

Straight up WORD.
My two teams are SF and The U so keep representing them both and mad props in becoming Legend. I hope you become a Hall Of Famer one day.

^^thats not Frank Gore
My favorite player, fumblefingers and all.
Originally posted by valrod33:
^^thats not Frank Gore

I think he knows he said his favorite team was the U so he proably just posted that pick under the SF logo
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
trade him, he's useless.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
trade him, he's useless.

lulz
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by GEEK:
trade him, he's useless.

lulz

s**t, i missed my 14k post...
Props to Frank ''Goh.''

THIS MAN IS A BEAST

Gore has never played in a playoff game
My boy showed why he is one of the best RBs in the league again. Under appreciated, Frank Gore. He plays hard on the field and doesn't get in trouble off the field. We almost take this guy for granted, but he is still the best offensive player we have.
love you

Straight Savage
Share 49ersWebzone