LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
I was so happy cause Frank finally got his and Roman didn't give up on run game. Gore a big play waiting to happen and yet again shuts up all the doubters. He is a major part of our game plan and how we win games. Game me déjà vu of when I was there when he broke the two big runs vs Seattle a couple years back
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Faepernick:
I knew he was going to get chased down. He always does
you realize he went down on purpose
Did the happy dance
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i was very excited,, then concerned he had gotten hurt which caused him to pull up. it was only then i realized what he was trying to do. How in the world could he process all of that at the same time... running, knowing seattle would have alot of time and two time outs if he would have scored, and knowing if I stay in bounds we can make em use time outs, we can burn clock and at least get a field goal!! i am sorry vic washington but gore has just become my all time favorite niner running back. the play he made with his legs and then the thought process which was going on at the same time was amazing
I raised my arms in victory.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Faepernick:
I knew he was going to get chased down. He always does
you realize he went down on purpose

Frank is a savvy player. He pulled a Brian Westbrook.
I gave one loud shout and then had a s**t eating grin for the rest of the day
Originally posted by 4ML:

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Not my video, but a great video.

Notice Pete Carroll furiously walking it off on the sidelines:

Beautiful.
I reacted as I always do, say every curse word I know, even if none of it makes sense.

Followed by: "Wait, are there any flags?"

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I reacted as I always do, say every curse word I know, even if none of it makes sense.

Followed by: "Wait, are there any flags?"

lollllll

• SaksV
  • Veteran
Anytime Frank breaks a big gain I shout the same thing.. "Atta boy Fran-kay!!!" in my Yogi Bear voice
I screamed so loud and so long, that my guests (Seahawks fans) were ready to leave. No voice today!
I was jumping up and down.
I laughed because I thought he would get caught from behind, then I smiled because he stayed inbounds!
I was standing by my tv running along with him.... I never sat the whole game.
Share 49ersWebzone