LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
seeing sherman run that hard though

that's priceless
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I scream "Run you Son of a B@#%$!". I meant it in the most affectionate way possible. And then "Fraaaaaaaaank!" Love me some Frank

Yep lol same language

I work at a catering company on Sundays, but I get to watch the games online. We take orders over the phone. A few of my fellow phone operators had to stop in the middle of their calls and explain why a madman was screaming in the background.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
"GO FRANK GO GOO GO GO GO"

then when he slid down inbounds I was like,

Oh that is what he was doing, if you listened to Joe Buck he made it sound as if Gore came up gimmpy. BTW did Gore get hurt on that play or was he already banged up?
My only thoughts were "YES!!"......"Ah crap. Hes not fast enough to break it anymore."......"Wait a sec, we can just run the clock down and kick a FG "
I knew he was going to get chased down. He always does
If anyone deserves a ring it's gotta be FWANK.

C'mon guys, we gotta get him one this year!!
I was pumped up but my first thought was they were going to leave way to much time on the clock and that little f**cker Wilson would get lucky again.
I sucked on some penis
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
"GO FRANK GO GOO GO GO GO"

then when he slid down inbounds I was like,

Oh that is what he was doing, if you listened to Joe Buck he made it sound as if Gore came up gimmpy. BTW did Gore get hurt on that play or was he already banged up?
I don't think there will ever be anther game where Frank is not banged up or nursing something. The man is a warrior and he just keeps on going.
I yelled, "Frank, run for a while and then fall awkwardly...but stay in bounds."

Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
I yelled, "Frank, run for a while and then fall awkwardly...but stay in bounds."

rolls right off the tongue!
Career Yardage: 9770...

Can he get 230 yards in the final 3 games (~77 yds/game)?
Same this I do every time he busts loose . . . I screamed "GO FRANKIE!!"
My screams of joy brought a police response!!! I was LOUD!!!!!, I havnt seen a run like that since Kapernick vs the Package last playoffs.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
My screams of joy brought a police response!!! I was LOUD!!!!!, I havnt seen a run like that since Kapernick vs the Package last playoffs.

i'm confused, because I thought Kaepernick IS "The Package."

Share 49ersWebzone