There are 146 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
< me at the game..then it wen to after he ran out of gas

Good thing he stopped tho dont want to give seattle a try to go down the field
Originally posted by 4ML:

I actually nutted when he cutback and made Earl Thomas look like a noob
Wow, on a diff note, i didnt yell or anything after he broke the run. I went crazy when i thought Gore hurt himself at the end of the run. I didnt like the way he went down, so i then screamed and like Frank No.

Luckily he was ok.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I had to change my pants. That said, Gore is the best 49ers RB ever. He just is. He needs that SB now
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Here's that awesome photo I referred to earlier, courtesy Randall Benton of the Sacramento Bee:

That is a great pic! My voice is still jacked up from the game.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I had to change my pants. That said, Gore is the best 49ers RB ever. He just is. He needs that SB now

He really REALLY does deserve a ring, even non-niner fans have said it.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Was this play designed for a cutback or was that his vision followed improvising? I thought I heard someone say we hadn't run this play since 2011 or something... kind of seems like the blocking is designed for the cutback.
I scream "Run you Son of a B@#%$!". I meant it in the most affectionate way possible. And then "Fraaaaaaaaank!" Love me some Frank
I was screamed "Woooo!!!...take it to the house GORE!!" grabbed my 4 year old son, tucked him under my arm like a football, and proceeded to run around the house yelling and jumping like a child. The kid is officially 49er faithful... everything is a race to him and the last one there is always a stinky rotten seahawk
It was great. I kept saying "GO FRANK GO, GO FRANK GO". That being said, VD held Richard Sherman just enough to let Gore slip by. I'll take it though.

Originally posted by dGilleran:
It was great. I kept saying "GO FRANK GO, GO FRANK GO". That being said, VD held Richard Sherman just enough to let Gore slip by. I'll take it though.

i see it as Sherman pushing off
  • Chico
  • Veteran
my girlfriend and I literally jumped out of our chairs and were screaming at the top of our lungs!

man, that was so much fun! i just love our 49ers!
I was screaming at the top of my lungs in a raspy joisey accent
Frank made up for his drop (granted it was a poor pass) against the Saints with that run vs Seattle.
He only needs 230 yards to hit the 10k mark, hopefully he does it at home vs the falcons.
Share 49erswebzone