LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Is anyone else getting sick of all this Favre crap?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Nope. Fixin' to put on my Wranglers and mow the yard.

I'm comfortable in Wrangler. Real comfortable.
ive never liked Favre.

but at least i respected him. now i dont even respect him.

hes as emotional as a woman. and he cant make up his mind. hes just trying to hog the spotlight and espn is buying into it hard. all i hear about now is "brett favre this, brett favre that". for the 2nd year in a row now were having this whole retirement ordeal!

just retire already. youre an overrated crybaby who throws more picks than TD's.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I like NFL network and NFL live but all this BS about Favre is making me ill.

who ISN'T sick of it?
Welcome to summer of 2008
We need more Favre, More teams interested. More growth of new QBs stunted. AS long as his name is mentioned as being associated with the Niners, I don't care how much we hear about him.
Yup.

If not him, its the Cowboys and the NFC East teams or Brady and the Patriots or T.O. or the Manning brothers!! Its like, "isnt there anything else to talk about besides them?" Irritating sometimes!!
Started getting sick of it in about 2006. What would ESPN do without Favre?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Sick of it, I can't believe they are covering it again.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Yes
totally agree about losing respect for him. I use to respect him as a great QB and a leader. Now I pretty much just hate him and think he is way over rated.

Just like I said last year I say again this year. PLEASE come back, keep throwing them int's...that is one record surely that will stand all time.

No,only threads about Favre bug me now...
Blasphemy! Don't upset the Football Gods. Papa Favre is always welcome back!
Maybe Madden will come back now since Farve wants back in...
SICK OF IT, AND PREDICTED THIS CRAP LAST YEAR...HE'S NEVER GONNA RETIRE ON HIS OWN...HE'S EITHER GOTTA GET A CAREER ENDING INJURY, OR NOBODY PICKS HIM UP AFTER HE'S CUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Lotta hype over a guy with one ring in almost 2 decades in my book.
Share 49ersWebzone