Ringer

We have the same:

Gore
Coffee
Sheets

titans got ringer?

and i am super excited about our offense this year
Originally posted by glorydayz:
What I like more than anything is the fact that Nolan is gone! Nolan wouldn't have played Sheets regardless, simply because he drafted Coffee.

Sing on the other hand seems to care less You gotta be a player or else we can't play with 'em, cain't win with 'em! LOLabout contracts and draft status, remember him yanking JTO for Hill and kicking VD off the field!
Everybody gets a chance to play if they work hard, so this breeds a killer work ethic!

Having Coach Sing's rant played over and over on ESPN, I'm sure all the draftees, undraftees and free agents know whats going to be expected, and that all the parents/guardians of these youngsters are happy to know that by the time Sing gets done with them - they will become reponsible and respectful adult men ! or
die on Mount Pain !
Originally posted by 9er2631:
im more excited about sheets than coffee

Me too...............Here's why.

Never heard of the guy. But DaYum! That was a sick cut he put on that defender on the last play of that YouTube video. He's got wheels. Looks good in the open field. I'm excited about him too. Anything can happen. What kind of off the field problems did he have?
  • Envy
  • Veteran
His success will depend a great deal on our blocking schemes. I anticipate a great more vigour in the O-Line training now our stable of RBs are growing.
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Just like the Titans

Henry
White
Ringer

We have the same:

Gore
Coffee
Sheets

titans got ringer?

Ringers on their roster I feel weird comparing Gore to Henry because obviously they don't have the same speed. But are both featured backs.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I would rather be Tennessee West than Baltimore West.

Just like the Titans

Henry
White
Ringer

We have the same:

Gore
Coffee
Sheets

titans got ringer?

Ringers on their roster I feel weird comparing Gore to Henry because obviously they don't have the same speed. But are both featured backs.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I would rather be Tennessee West than Baltimore West.

wait....who is henry...i thought you had Chris Johnson, White, and Ringer on there...who is Henry?
Just like the Titans

Henry
White
Ringer

We have the same:

Gore
Coffee
Sheets

titans got ringer?

wait....who is henry...i thought you had Chris Johnson, White, and Ringer on there...who is Henry?

Thanks for catching that. I got my Chris's messed up. I think henry was their third down back. http://www.titansonline.com/team/roster/Chris-Henry/d2e4ae48-a3b9-4b0a-b004-7bf7a7b13b38

But of course Chris Johnson is their star back
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
Could be a Steve Slaton type of pickup.

How? Steve Slaton was a 3rd rounder last year. I get the speed part, but in terms of where they were picked up I do not see at all.

So am I! I was not surprised the niners drafted a RB. I was surprised Coffee was drafted. I hope he works out. So far McC has a decent record for drafting RB's.
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ninerempire25:

Me too...............Here's why.

I hope he does that move he did at 2:30 to Dansby at Arizona.
Share 49ersWebzone