There are 158 users in the forums

Sanchez's d**k....are you on it?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
f**k MARK SANCHEZ, f**k THE JETS, f**k THAT WHOLE DAMN TEAM!!!! Period. f**k the jets, f**k rex ryan, f**k darrelle revis. GOD DAMN I HATE THAT TEAM.

Oh and Sanchez still isn't a good QB.

I AM FOR!

I like Mark Sanchez and think he'll be a pretty good QB, but I agree with everything else.
Hell No
Originally posted by marshniners24:
f**k MARK SANCHEZ, f**k THE JETS, f**k THAT WHOLE DAMN TEAM!!!! Period. f**k the jets, f**k rex ryan, f**k darrelle revis. GOD DAMN I HATE THAT TEAM.

I AM FOR!

The only guy with the fbomb i like is Revis guys a shut down cb in a league that just doesn't have those anymore.
i am not on it his dick no. matt stafford's dick on the other hand, i am on, and riding it nice and slow
No. Sanchez is doing nothing great but isn't screwing up enough for the Jets to lose. They rely on their defense to get them turnovers and their running game to take the clock down. Its good old fashioned football and sanchez is just the guy who hands the ball off.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i am not on it his dick no. matt stafford's dick on the other hand, i am on, and riding it nice and slow

wow u ok?
No.
f**k the jets
f**k the jets sanchez and ryan blow
Sanchez is the worst. He'll never be any good. He's their future game manager.

God I hope the colts beat the crap out of these fools. That would be crazy though if the team that handed the jets a playoff birth, gets beat by them.
All its going to take for ppl to hop off the Sanchez bandwagon is for the Colts to jump out to an early lead this weekend.

Put the Jets in a position where Sanchez has to win a game for them (as opposed to simply not lose one) and he'll look like the rookie he is.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Why?? Cause they are a team with heart and an obvious underdog, yet they keep fighting despite adversity and are now going to be in their conference championship game??

s**t, I WISH our team was as good as theirs and played with that much intensity next year! In fact, that model is what Singletary is after! A tough running game with an awesome defense that doesn't have to rely on a flashy Offense and choke QBs!

I say, f**k the Cowboys! f**k the Packers, f**k the Raiders, f**k the Cardinals, and f**k BRETT FAVRE!! They have actually been rivals to us and have given a reason to hate them!
imagine if he had to throw the football....he's a game manager.

won't be near as good as Ryan, or Stafford.
Share 49ersWebzone