There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sanchez's d**k....are you on it?

Originally posted by jones49:
Are u kidding me. He's almost a non-factor on that team. The D is lights out, the O line is sic and the running game is almost unstoppable. Sanchez isn't doing anything special.

The D is one of the best in football. The O Line is perhaps the best in football. Sanchez is good and I like him but honestly he is surrounded by a lot of talent.
Ladies? ( or confusedrhino? )
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
I don't get the hype with this guy. I can't name the last QB to start just one year and be effective in the NFL.

Cassel?

We'll see the "true" Cassel next year.

-9fA

lol
woah, what if a non-niner fan was visiting this site and ran across this thread?...fuels the sterotypes brotha, fuels the sterotypes but sanchez is only doing good because hes from long beach cali like myself
  • iohk
  • Veteran
gonna be a stud in 2 years
F no I hate him and the rest of the jets team/coaching staff...except for marques douglas!
Originally posted by LBCniner:
woah, what if a non-niner fan was visiting this site and ran across this thread?...fuels the sterotypes brotha, fuels the sterotypes but sanchez is only doing good because hes from long beach cali like myself

What stereotypes??? I don't like him because he's on the f**king jets.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

let me just say this. your BJ thread wouldn't have helped the cause either
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

let me just say this. your BJ thread wouldn't have helped the cause either

oh lmao the thread title... I see now!
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

lol

on another note, the original pic of sanchez has his moles photoshopped out

who the hell does that
  • Paul
  • Veteran
He's struggled a bit this year, but in a season or 2 he will probably be in the pro bowl. The Rams really should have taken him when they had a chance, I really like the guy and I think he's more of a fit for the NY scene than Eli.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

LMAO!!!!!!!
If it wasn't for their run game, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

Originally posted by ObePwnD:
If it wasn't for their run game, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

or two dumb passes and the stupid kicker
f**k MARK SANCHEZ, f**k THE JETS, f**k THAT WHOLE DAMN TEAM!!!! Period. f**k the jets, f**k rex ryan, f**k darrelle revis. GOD DAMN I HATE THAT TEAM.

Oh and Sanchez still isn't a good QB.

I AM FOR!