LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Is the real smash mouth team across the bay?

Shop 49ers game tickets
this thread failed
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
this thread failed

horribly
Originally posted by jrg:
this thread failed

horribly

eh... not too bad. tom cable smashes mouths.
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
LOL...well at least I make predictions. 85% of this forum is filled with wussies unwilling to go out on a limb about anything.

Alex Smith,,,,,uhh well lets see how it goes next year. Forget the fact I was one of the few who predicted he would be a bust back in March of 2005. BTW, I also predicted Jonas Jennings was a HUGE mistake..the day he signed. And I also predicted we would miss the playoffs every single season we have missed the playoffs since 2002. But yeah, I don't know what I am talking about.

And, in this prediction, all I was saying is that the Raiders may be the better running team. Maybe I used Smash Mouth a little incorrectly but if you read my posts I was clearly saying the Raiders HAD been the better running team and it may continue this season.

Laugh it up, but I am right way more often than I am wrong and at least I have the balls to risk something now and then anyway.

BTW, neither the Niners or the Raiders are running the ball well right now....and the Niners not being a good running team just because they say they are going to be a running team was the spirit of my message at that time.

lol you're marginally better than MadDog.

-9fA

well Crabtrees contract is not 1/4 complete...but the season is only 1/4 complete....so there is a fundamental difference right there.

But you know what, I don't even blame Mad Dog at this point. This forum is HUGE on serving Crow, but no one ever wants to hand out props. You guys can't have it both ways.

Next time you're right, you can go ahead and bump that special thread that you created. You'll get your props then

-9fA

But I would not do it prematurely....because premature would mean me bumping this.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=123384&page=2

Notice I did not bump s**t when Sanchez just knocked off the Pats or when he became like the first rookie ever to be 3-0!!

No, but some real premature cats sure found this thread.

A. It's early
B. My prediction is taken way out of context.

Hey, maybe this bump is a little premature. Maybe the Raiders turn around their fortunes and become the #1 ranked rushing offense this season.

Until that happens, i will lol at this thread.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Oct 8, 2009 at 16:05:44 ]
LOL...well at least I make predictions. 85% of this forum is filled with wussies unwilling to go out on a limb about anything.

Alex Smith,,,,,uhh well lets see how it goes next year. Forget the fact I was one of the few who predicted he would be a bust back in March of 2005. BTW, I also predicted Jonas Jennings was a HUGE mistake..the day he signed. And I also predicted we would miss the playoffs every single season we have missed the playoffs since 2002. But yeah, I don't know what I am talking about.

And, in this prediction, all I was saying is that the Raiders may be the better running team. Maybe I used Smash Mouth a little incorrectly but if you read my posts I was clearly saying the Raiders HAD been the better running team and it may continue this season.

Laugh it up, but I am right way more often than I am wrong and at least I have the balls to risk something now and then anyway.

BTW, neither the Niners or the Raiders are running the ball well right now....and the Niners not being a good running team just because they say they are going to be a running team was the spirit of my message at that time.

lol you're marginally better than MadDog.

-9fA

well Crabtrees contract is not 1/4 complete...but the season is only 1/4 complete....so there is a fundamental difference right there.

But you know what, I don't even blame Mad Dog at this point. This forum is HUGE on serving Crow, but no one ever wants to hand out props. You guys can't have it both ways.

Next time you're right, you can go ahead and bump that special thread that you created. You'll get your props then

-9fA

But I would not do it prematurely....because premature would mean me bumping this.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=123384&page=2

Notice I did not bump s**t when Sanchez just knocked off the Pats or when he became like the first rookie ever to be 3-0!!

No, but some real premature cats sure found this thread.

A. It's early
B. My prediction is taken way out of context.

Hey, maybe this bump is a little premature. Maybe the Raiders turn around their fortunes and become the #1 ranked rushing offense this season.

Until that happens, i will lol at this thread.

-9fA

Well I am glad. I like to contribute to a forum, not just cruise around and state the obvious, or grab the NFL standings and call them my latest power rankings.

This has been a pretty funny thread, especially considering Cables incident and the Raiders playing very poorly.

Glad I could entertain
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
I think in the Bay Area you would have to refer to the Raiders as the real smash mouth team. Tom Cable comes in 2007 after helping the Falcons lead the NFL in rushing....and he has the Raiders averaging just under 130 yards a game over 2 seasons. And that is 2 seasons of losing football, almost always behind football, playing against a stacked box football...AND they still manage to drop 130 yards on their opponents. Now that Tom Cable also got the permanent position after being an interim HC, his philosphy will become even more deeply embedded. If McFadden turns it on now...look out.

ur football acumen is very hi
this thread delivers
Originally posted by jrg:
this thread failed

horribly

Originally posted by Kush_Man16:
I think in the Bay Area you would have to refer to the Raiders as the real smash mouth team. Tom Cable comes in 2007 after helping the Falcons lead the NFL in rushing....and he has the Raiders averaging just under 130 yards a game over 2 seasons. And that is 2 seasons of losing football, almost always behind football, playing against a stacked box football...AND they still manage to drop 130 yards on their opponents. Now that Tom Cable also got the permanent position after being an interim HC, his philosphy will become even more deeply embedded. If McFadden turns it on now...look out.

well what is yours? What do you contribute?

How about we bet $50 bucks a game on the remainder of the games? If I am such an idiot why don't you prove it?

Sorry homie, you got the wrong guy, if you are just going to insult me I will call you on it.

what now? Nothing I am sure.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Even funnier than the original post is danimal's responses to people calling him on it.

How about we bet $50 bucks a game on the remainder of the games? If I am such an idiot why don't you prove it?

Sorry homie, you got the wrong guy, if you are just going to insult me I will call you on it.

can't take a joke or what?

You called for the Raiders to be a good team, they are not, so who cares, get over it, did you expect people to say NOTHING to you about this? lol
Originally posted by King49er:

can't take a joke or what?

You called for the Raiders to be a good team, they are not, so who cares, get over it, did you expect people to say NOTHING to you about this? lol

B.S. Man, I know what a joke is. You can't just post a single line about how stupid I am and expect that to come off like a joke.

and I would not be nearly as pissed if I was not being misquoted so much, I never called for the Raiders to be good. The ENTIRE comparison was between 2 teams....the Raiders and the 49ers.

In Fact, I even posted my Power Rankings months ago and the Raiders were at #27 or #28
Originally posted by RaiderHater90:
this thread delivers

Share 49ersWebzone