There are 141 users in the forums

BREAKING NEWS: Broncos trade Cutler to the Bears

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erLifer:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I don't think Cutler is worth it. He is very inconsistent, seems to be a bit of a whiner who is "sensitive", and is overrated. Did anyone see how the Bronco's choked at the end of last season? Can't say Cutler put the Bronco's on his shoulders and dragged them into the playoffs.

THEY HAD NO DEFENSE!!!!!

Why are you making excuses for him? Alex Smith had to play with no line, no receivers and no defense. Sometimes, he had to play without a legitimate OC. Yet it is Cutler you defend while saying Alex sucks. Are you posting from Denver?

Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by McLovin:
Originally posted by BigBug415:
A. Smith, the #10 pick and next years 3rd round pick for Cutler!!!!

How stupid would that be? Seriously. If we do that, I'll be the newest member of the Seahawks fan base. Alex Smith could be a better QB than Cutler in the right situation. And you could be giving up Alex Smith, Michael Crabtree and who knows who else for a WAY OVERRATED QB. Cutler has a losing record, a p**s poor attitude and is prone to making horrible decisions on the field. Unbelievable anyone would want to do something so irrational.

Why is it funny? I wonder how Cutler would have done had he been thrown into Alex's situation. He is less mobile so he likely would have suffered even more injuries. I'd love to know how Cutler peforms with a third degree shoulder separation.

That shows how clueless you really are. Cuter is a great athlete. Broncos even ran the option with a few times last year.

I never said he wasn't mobile. I said he was less mobile. English mother****er. Do you understand it?

WHICH IS WHY I SAID YOU ARE CLUELESS

Gooooood, gooooood
Originally posted by kronik:
I don't think Cutler is worth it. He is very inconsistent, seems to be a bit of a whiner who is "sensitive", and is overrated. Did anyone see how the Bronco's choked at the end of last season? Can't say Cutler put the Bronco's on his shoulders and dragged them into the playoffs.

THEY HAD NO DEFENSE!!!!!

If the Broncos even played any defense during the season, Denve would've walked into the playoffs. Some people just don't watch the games and blame everything on the QB.

The funniest thing is these anti-cutler posters actually think Cutler started this mess. Not only did McDaniels try to trade him without giving him a heads up, he then LIED and said he didn't. How can he play for someone he can't trust?

The NFL is a business. He is under contract. He has teammates. He is making this all about him. He is a selfish, pampered two year old in a man's body.

THEY HAD NO DEFENSE!!!!!

Why are you making excuses for him? Alex Smith had to play with no line, no receivers and no defense. Sometimes, he had to play without a legitimate OC. Yet it is Cutler you defend while saying Alex sucks. Are you posting from Denver?

Are you serious? Do you listen to yourself? No matter how good a QB is, if the defense sucks... then your team will suck. You can't outscore a team every game with jus offense... Why do you still post?
Originally posted by erndoogie46:
Cutler is the LAST thing we need. He has shown that he is a selfish jerk (see Jeff George)! He already has said that he has a better arm than Elway and every time he speaks he comes across as an extremely arrogant buffoon. Just like Ryan Leaf and Jim Drunkenraper ... he will a tumor for any team that trades for him. He has talent, but that is definitely not all that it takes to be a good, much less great QB!
Cutler is the LAST thing we need.

Yeah, who the hell needs a good QB?

When's the last time having a good QB did anything for us? Oh wait..
In games that the Broncos have allowed 21 points or fewer, Cutler is an impressive 13-1, and that only loss was to Green Bay in 2007 when the Packers won the coin toss and Brett Favre threw an 82-yard touchdown pass on the first play of overtime.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
In games that the Broncos have allowed 21 points or fewer, Cutler is an impressive 13-1, and that only loss was to Green Bay in 2007 when the Packers won the coin toss and Brett Favre threw an 82-yard touchdown pass on the first play of overtime.

Nice research killa
Originally posted by kronik:

THEY HAD NO DEFENSE!!!!!

If the Broncos even played any defense during the season, Denve would've walked into the playoffs. Some people just don't watch the games and blame everything on the QB.

The funniest thing is these anti-cutler posters actually think Cutler started this mess. Not only did McDaniels try to trade him without giving him a heads up, he then LIED and said he didn't. How can he play for someone he can't trust?

The NFL is a business. He is under contract. He has teammates. He is making this all about him. He is a selfish, pampered two year old in a man's body.

Contract doesn't mean anything. You are under contract at your job. If your boss tried to send you to a branch in Alaska behind your back. Then when you found out about it through a leak, he lies and says he didn't. Then the truth comes out and instead of apologizing, he says "he can send anyone to alaska if he wants" Would you want to work for your boss still? NO? Well, you have co-workers, you signed a contract when you started your job. You could be the selfish pampered 2 year old in a man's body.

If it's all about him, tell me other incidents before this McDaniel BS?
[ Edited by kronik on Mar 31, 2009 at 7:42 PM ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jnew62:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Nice research killa

[ Edited by Youngone on Mar 31, 2009 at 7:30 PM ]
i agree they had no Defense but if you're up 4 games with 4 games to go i think the division should've theirs to lose.
If we got Cutler I would sh!t my pants.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Cutler is the LAST thing we need.

Yeah, who the hell needs a good QB?

When's the last time having a good QB did anything for us? Oh wait..

That's the thing that burns me the most about hearing people say negative stuff about Cutler around here. They act like they never saw what a good QB can do for you. Hell, if he was "only" as good as Garcia, at his age, i'd pay him whatever he wanted. And I think he's a lot better than Garcia. Is he Manning,Brady or Warner? No, but he's in the 2nd tier of QB's. He's not far from Drew Brees, and i'd take him anyday.
Heres your link

Six Teams And Counting Interested In Cutler
Posted by Mike Florio on March 31, 2009, 10:19 p.m. EDT
The “For Sale” sign has been planted in the front yard, and the Broncos will soon be showing potential buyers the partially-finished basement.

According to Charles Robinson and Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports, at least six teams are interested in Cutler.

The Jets, Buccaneers, Bears, Lions, 49ers, and Browns already have been identified. Per Robinson and Cole, the Jaguars have shown interest as well.

As we’ve been saying over and over until people tell us to shut up, any team contemplating using a first-round pick on a quarterback should be interested in Cutler, because unlike an unproven rookie first-rounder Cutler has shown that he can perform at the NFL level.

Meanwhile, chatter persists in league circles regarding the Redskins. We heard several weeks ago that the ‘Skins are indeed interested. As one league source reiterated moments ago, the pursuit of Cutler in 2009 could be driven by the intended pursuit of the man who drafted him in 2010 — former Broncos coach Mike Shanahan.

For those of you who dont know Pat Bowlen stated they will trade Cutler... On ESPN News. IMO he will be a JET.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Mar 31, 2009 at 7:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone