Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Check it out
Originally posted by jnew62:
Originally posted by 49erLifer:
Originally posted by King49er:
He plays just fine with Diabetes.....

Who am I debating with? I wonder what has a greater impact on throwing performance. A separated shoulder or a disease which is easily treated with medicine?

Your debating with yourself. Everyone else seems to be in agreement here that Cutler is better than A.Smith. Hell, they brought in Huard to compete with Smith.

No one has made a single sensible argument in this thread other than me. Cutler is hype. Alex is hated on because he hasn't lived up to expectations. But he is still committed to proving the naysayers wrong. I respect that. Cutler on the other hand, not so much. What did San Diego's QB call Cutler? Was it a b***h? I think he had it right.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9403064/Owner:-Broncos-actively-trying-to-trade-Cutler?MSNHPHMA

If McSing wanted ol' Warner, it would be a shock if they don't try their hardest to get Cuteler :) even if we trade Alex for him, plus draft picks.

Who am I debating with? I wonder what has a greater impact on throwing performance. A separated shoulder or a disease which is easily treated with medicine?

Your debating with yourself. Everyone else seems to be in agreement here that Cutler is better than A.Smith. Hell, they brought in Huard to compete with Smith.

No one has made a single sensible argument in this thread other than me. Cutler is hype. Alex is hated on because he hasn't lived up to expectations. But he is still committed to proving the naysayers wrong. I respect that. Cutler on the other hand, not so much. What did San Diego's QB call Cutler? Was it a b***h? I think he had it right.

• Dino
  • Veteran
hahahahaha. im in tears over here. this s**t is hilarious.

except that SD's QB is probably the biggest b***h in the NFL.
Anyway, I'm glad I entertained. I have nothing new to add to this thread. Just remember, when Cutler is on whatever team he plays for next season and Alex is our guy, I'll be cheering for him. I'm curious to see what you "fans" will be doing. And if Alex lights it up next season, I won't remember you. So don't fear any badgering from me.
Originally posted by dhp318:

except that SD's QB is probably the biggest b***h in the NFL.

NO! 49erLifer is the only one who is right,he just said so

Dude get over yourself.

You're the only one in here who has the absurd idea that Smith "could" be better than Cutler if blah blah blah happened.

Cutler is the real deal. PERIOD.

You're not a real 49er fan if you don't want a talented QB on the team. In fact, stating that you'd be a Seahawks fan if we traded a 1st, 3rd, and Smith for him is tantamount to your stance as a fan.
Anyway, I'm glad I entertained. I have nothing new to add to this thread. Just remember, when Cutler is on whatever team he plays for next season and Alex is our guy, I'll be cheering for him. I'm curious to see what you "fans" will be doing. And if Alex lights it up next season, I won't remember you. So don't fear any badgering from me.

Beat it......

Originally posted by Leathaface:

Dude get over yourself.

You're the only one in here who has the absurd idea that Smith "could" be better than Cutler if blah blah blah happened.

Cutler is the real deal. PERIOD.

You're not a real 49er fan if you don't want a talented QB on the team. In fact, stating that you'd be a Seahawks fan if we traded a 1st, 3rd, and Smith for him is tantamount to your stance as a fan.

OWNED!
  • Dino
  • Veteran

Dude, no one wants to see Alex fail. If he lights it up, I will gladly eat crow...
I just don't see it.
Originally posted by Dino:

Dude, no one wants to see Alex fail. If he lights it up, I will gladly eat crow...
I just don't see it.

you actually replied to that statement? lol
Cutler is the LAST thing we need. He has shown that he is a selfish jerk (see Jeff George)! He already has said that he has a better arm than Elway and every time he speaks he comes across as an extremely arrogant buffoon. Just like Ryan Leaf and Jim Drunkenraper ... he will a tumor for any team that trades for him. He has talent, but that is definitely not all that it takes to be a good, much less great QB!

You are questioning us as fans even though you said you would be a seahawks fan... Go post there and complain how they don't need a QB because it would be appropriate.
Share 49ersWebzone