There are 194 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BREAKING NEWS: Broncos trade Cutler to the Bears

Originally posted by 49erLifer:
Originally posted by McLovin:
Originally posted by BigBug415:
A. Smith, the #10 pick and next years 3rd round pick for Cutler!!!!

How stupid would that be? Seriously. If we do that, I'll be the newest member of the Seahawks fan base. Alex Smith could be a better QB than Cutler in the right situation. And you could be giving up Alex Smith, Michael Crabtree and who knows who else for a WAY OVERRATED QB. Cutler has a losing record, a p**s poor attitude and is prone to making horrible decisions on the field. Unbelievable anyone would want to do something so irrational.

Why is it funny? I wonder how Cutler would have done had he been thrown into Alex's situation. He is less mobile so he likely would have suffered even more injuries. I'd love to know how Cutler peforms with a third degree shoulder separation.

That shows how clueless you really are. Cuter is a great athlete. Broncos even ran the option with a few times last year.
Originally posted by socalfan21:

How stupid would that be? Seriously. If we do that, I'll be the newest member of the Seahawks fan base. Alex Smith could be a better QB than Cutler in the right situation. And you could be giving up Alex Smith, Michael Crabtree and who knows who else for a WAY OVERRATED QB. Cutler has a losing record, a p**s poor attitude and is prone to making horrible decisions on the field. Unbelievable anyone would want to do something so irrational.

Alex Smith sucks... get it through your head. Cutler doesn't suck. He has a losing record because the defense in Denver is one of the worst Ds in the league.

Alex Smith took a massive pay cut to prove himself to this football team. When he did that, he had the option of being cut and signing with other teams for more than what he took from us. That shows loyalty. Meanwhile, Cutler is acting like a child, selling his homes, demanding a trade, dragging his team through the mud in public....

Are you kidding me? If he had something to show in terms of performance on the field, maybe it would be worth it, but he doesn't. And don't pull out his 4,000 yard passing season. Who cares? In that same season he showcased the most epic choke job in NFL history by missing the playoffs. And that isn't an exaggeration. They're the only team to miss the playoffs after being four games up with four left to play. Pathetic.
[ Edited by 49erLifer on Mar 31, 2009 at 6:57 PM ]
I'll give them a 2nd this year and a 1st next year. Throw in whichever QB they want from the current roster to sweeten the deal.
Originally posted by Dino:

Why is it funny? I wonder how Cutler would have done had he been thrown into Alex's situation. He is less mobile so he likely would have suffered even more injuries. I'd love to know how Cutler peforms with a third degree shoulder separation.

That shows how clueless you really are. Cuter is a great athlete. Broncos even ran the option with a few times last year.

Good point, I remember the few times he lined up at WR and Eddie Royal was QB.
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Alex Smith sucks... get it through your head. Cutler doesn't suck. He has a losing record because the defense in Denver is one of the worst Ds in the league.

Alex Smith took a massive pay cut to prove himself to this football team. When he did that, he had the option of being cut and signing with other teams for more than what he took from us. That shows loyalty. Meanwhile, Cutler is acting like a child, selling his homes, demanding a trade, dragging his team through the mud in public....

Are you kidding me? If he had something to show in terms of performance on the field, maybe it would be worth it, but he doesn't. And don't pull out his 4,000 yard passing season. Who cares? In that same season he showcased the most epic choke job in an NFL history by missing the playoffs. And that isn't an exaggeration. They're the only team to miss the playoffs after being four games up with four left to play. Pathetic.

Yeah that was all his fault
Originally posted by King49er:
He plays just fine with Diabetes.....

Who am I debating with? I wonder what has a greater impact on throwing performance. A separated shoulder or a disease which is easily treated with medicine?

You're kidding right?! Cutler is a Pro Bowler and the Niner Brass is praying that Smith isn't a bust. C'mon get real.

I never said he wasn't mobile. I said he was less mobile. English mother****er. Do you understand it?

You're kidding right?! Cutler is a Pro Bowler and the Niner Brass is praying that Smith isn't a bust. C'mon get real.

The sad thing is,he's being real
Originally posted by King49er:
He plays just fine with Diabetes.....

Who am I debating with? I wonder what has a greater impact on throwing performance. A separated shoulder or a disease which is easily treated with medicine?

Your debating with yourself. Everyone else seems to be in agreement here that Cutler is better than A.Smith. Hell, they brought in Huard to compete with Smith.

I never said he wasn't mobile. I said he was less mobile. English mother****er. Do you understand it?

WHICH IS WHY I SAID YOU ARE CLUELESS

WHICH IS WHY I SAID YOU ARE CLUELESS

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9403064/Owner:-Broncos-actively-trying-to-trade-Cutler?MSNHPHMA

If McSing wanted ol' Warner, it would be a shock if they don't try their hardest to get Cuteler :) even if we trade Alex for him, plus draft picks.
I'd give up our #10 and a 3rd in a heartbeat.

If we throw in Alex Smith, they may want our 1st rounder for the next three years .

We're a great team to trade to as well...no ramifications...in the NFC.

If we get Cutler, it'll be such a happy day...