There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BREAKING NEWS: Broncos trade Cutler to the Bears

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by King49er:
I'm serious,I would give up the #10 pick for him in a heartbeat. If we were going to throw Warner big money,than why not Cutler???

DA TRUTH!

We HAVE to go for him,period!
Originally posted by jnew62:
I saw that on NFL network. A Broncos beat writer says it's 60/40 he stays because they don't get the offer they want. He didn't mention the 49ers, but did mention BJ Raji as being the #1 player on the Broncos board this year. I honestly am starting to think the Niners can get him for the #10 if that is in fact the case.

Peter King reports Broncos will trade Cutler before the draft. He mentions the 49ers.
LINK
"The Jets, Lions, and Bucs will likely be Cutler's most ardent suitors. The 49ers, Bears, Panthers, and Vikings may also show interest"
If Jed York has any sort of gumption he should make this move.
Originally posted by McLovin:
If Jed York has any sort of gumption he should make this move.

I will hate him if he doesn't
Originally posted by BigBug415:
A. Smith, the #10 pick and next years 3rd round pick for Cutler!!!!

How stupid would that be? Seriously. If we do that, I'll be the newest member of the Seahawks fan base. Alex Smith could be a better QB than Cutler in the right situation. And you could be giving up Alex Smith, Michael Crabtree and who knows who else for a WAY OVERRATED QB. Cutler has a losing record, a p**s poor attitude and is prone to making horrible decisions on the field. Unbelievable anyone would want to do something so irrational.
Originally posted by 49erLifer:

How stupid would that be? Seriously. If we do that, I'll be the newest member of the Seahawks fan base. Alex Smith could be a better QB than Cutler in the right situation. And you could be giving up Alex Smith, Michael Crabtree and who knows who else for a WAY OVERRATED QB. Cutler has a losing record, a p**s poor attitude and is prone to making horrible decisions on the field. Unbelievable anyone would want to do something so irrational.

Alex Smith sucks... get it through your head. Cutler doesn't suck. He has a losing record because the defense in Denver is one of the worst Ds in the league.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

lmfao

Alex Smith sucks... get it through your head. Cutler doesn't suck. He has a losing record because the defense in Denver is one of the worst Ds in the league.

exactly,Cutler would be a HUGE upgrade over Alex Smith,and we would easily be playoff contenders if we got him

Why is it funny? I wonder how Cutler would have done had he been thrown into Alex's situation. He is less mobile so he likely would have suffered even more injuries. I'd love to know how Cutler peforms with a third degree shoulder separation.

I'd propose this year's 2nd and next year's 1st. That's the limit I'd give for him.

We still need our 1st and 3rd rounder this year to get our OLB and RT.

Seriously, can a mod warn you for being that off base on a topic?

Why is it funny? I wonder how Cutler would have done had he been thrown into Alex's situation. He is less mobile so he likely would have suffered even more injuries. I'd love to know how Cutler peforms with a third degree shoulder separation.

He plays just fine with Diabetes.....