There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BREAKING NEWS: Broncos trade Cutler to the Bears

• mayo49
  • Veteran
ESPNEWS is reporting that Bowlen will start to talk to other teams in an effort to trade Cutler.

edit: To acquire Cutler, the Bears had to give up quarterback Kyle Orton and first-round picks in 2009 and 2010, along with a third-round pick in 2009.

To complete the trade, the Broncos had to give back a fifth-round pick in 2009. That pick was acquired by the Broncos from the Seattle Seahawks in a trade for wide receiver Keary Colbert.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 2, 2009 at 3:09 PM ]
Stupid move by McDaniel's.

-9fA
McDaniels started this s**t , now he messed up the Broncos plans
WOW!
at Denver!!
I saw that on NFL network. A Broncos beat writer says it's 60/40 he stays because they don't get the offer they want. He didn't mention the 49ers, but did mention BJ Raji as being the #1 player on the Broncos board this year. I honestly am starting to think the Niners can get him for the #10 if that is in fact the case.
Lets get him
We will go to the playoffs with him
A. Smith, the #10 pick and next years 3rd round pick for Cutler!!!!
Wonder what they are asking for in return.
If the Broncos want Raji, then there is no way that it just requires our #1 pick. Talk is Raji could go top 5 and doesn't fall past the Jags.

-9fA
I'm serious,I would give up the #10 pick for him in a heartbeat. If we were going to throw Warner big money,than why not Cutler???
If the 49ers don't make a strong push for Cutler... I will cut McCoughlan's sack off
Originally posted by socalfan21:
If the 49ers don't make a strong push for Cutler... I will cut McCoughlan's sack off

I will help you
Originally posted by King49er:
I'm serious,I would give up the #10 pick for him in a heartbeat. If we were going to throw Warner big money,than why not Cutler???

DA TRUTH!