There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

JTO Eating Crow Thread!!!

Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Very tough defense this week but JTO will go for over 200.

When did throwing for 200 yards become an accomplishment? And don't give me well Alex never could do it B.S., he is done here and you constantly comparing JTO to him is stupid. This is about comparing him to other NFL QB's. Bring up a good QB in the NFL that's fans gets excited when he throws for only 200 yards?
JTO will throw for over 300 yards...book it.
  • PappaJ
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:

When did throwing for 200 yards become an accomplishment? And don't give me well Alex never could do it B.S., he is done here and you constantly comparing JTO to him is stupid. This is about comparing him to other NFL QB's. Bring up a good QB in the NFL that's fans gets excited when he throws for only 200 yards?

Thanks for seeing things as they are.

The guy was on pace for a 300 yard game last Sunday. We are going to play a damn good defense so I would anyone expect a QB to throw 300 yards? If Alex Smith was in, I would predict 98 yards total passing.

The Staley Jennings Switch thread is hilarious.

Why is it hilarious? Because throughout the Alex Smith era, all we heard was the lack of blocking by Kwame. Actually, that was the ONLY excuse for why Alex didn't perform well in 2006. Now, Staley and JJ had a bad game giving up 4 sacks, but I guess it's all JTO's fault, right?
Actually, that was the ONLY excuse for why Alex didn't perform well in 2006. Now, Staley and JJ had a bad game giving up 4 sacks, but I guess it's all JTO's fault, right?

I thought he performed well in 2006. We finished with a 7-9 record, way better then what are talent level was at that season.

Also, that thread you area talking about IS an excuse for JTO (his two OT can't block, etc etc). I'm not sure what you're saying?

The guy was on pace for a 300 yard game last Sunday. We are going to play a damn good defense so I would anyone expect a QB to throw 300 yards? If Alex Smith was in, I would predict 98 yards total passing.

Why is it hilarious? Because throughout the Alex Smith era, all we heard was the lack of blocking by Kwame. Actually, that was the ONLY excuse for why Alex didn't perform well in 2006. Now, Staley and JJ had a bad game giving up 4 sacks, but I guess it's all JTO's fault, right?

I think JTO is going to have better stats in his first year than Alex had in his first two years put together, I am serious. More yards and TD's with less INT's. Remember when Hill came in and looked better than Alex did , even when Alex played his first two games last season. Hill still looked better than that , Alex was healthy then so no excuse.
  • PappaJ
  • Info N/A
except it is his 7th year.
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A
[The guy was on pace for a 300 yard game last Sunday. We are going to play a damn good defense so I would anyone expect a QB to throw 300 yards? If Alex Smith was in, I would predict 98 yards total passing.

I think you're having ridiculous Alex Smith hatred fixation. I'd get professional help if I had such a state of mind.

By the way, you've haven't yet explained why such a first class talent like JTO have been a clipboard holder throughout his career? He couldn't even beat Dan Orlovsky who hasn't thrown a pass in the NFL since 2005.

And it's obvious that JTO should be benched if he again commits turnovers and can't score tomorrow.
Originally posted by Twister68:
[The guy was on pace for a 300 yard game last Sunday. We are going to play a damn good defense so I would anyone expect a QB to throw 300 yards? If Alex Smith was in, I would predict 98 yards total passing.

I think you're having ridiculous Alex Smith hatred fixation. I'd get professional help if I had such a state of mind.

By the way, you've haven't yet explained why such a first class talent like JTO have been a clipboard holder throughout his career? He couldn't even beat Dan Orlovsky who hasn't thrown a pass in the NFL since 2005.

And it's obvious that JTO should be benched if he again commits turnovers and can't score tomorrow.

Well why don't you explain why such a first class talent like Alex Smith got paid huge money and never played better than Hill last year ? At the end of JTO's first season, he will have better stats than Alex ever had .
Originally posted by moopoo:

Well why don't you explain why such a first class talent like Alex Smith got paid huge money and never played better than Hill last year ? At the end of JTO's first season, he will have better stats than Alex ever had .

Who gives a f**k if he has better stats than Alex Smith? I don't and I was one of Alex biggest supporters....f**k alex Smith, he is done here so goodbye! He doesn't matter here and that's why the comparison is brainless! Do you sit here and say oh JTO had better stats than Ryan Leaf! No because he sucked just like Alex Smith did! So why make the comparison, if you compared grass to pigs**t, the grass would look pretty good bc it isn't s**t but that doesn't make it gold. Comparing JTO is counterproductive and only implies the posters own stupidity. Realize JTO should be compared to Manning, and Brady and Romo etc. He needs to perform and if he plays bad like Alex then good riddance just like Alex. You guys need to get over your Smith hatred because it is idiotic, start putting some rea ideas into your post and not just ,"oh he is better than Alex Smith so that makes him good!" get real, we need to draft a QB and get a real talent back there.
Originally posted by moopoo:

Who gives a f**k if he has better stats than Alex Smith? I don't and I was one of Alex biggest supporters....f**k alex Smith, he is done here so goodbye! He doesn't matter here and that's why the comparison is brainless! Do you sit here and say oh JTO had better stats than Ryan Leaf! No because he sucked just like Alex Smith did! So why make the comparison, if you compared grass to pigs**t, the grass would look pretty good bc it isn't s**t but that doesn't make it gold. Comparing JTO is counterproductive and only implies the posters own stupidity. Realize JTO should be compared to Manning, and Brady and Romo etc. He needs to perform and if he plays bad like Alex then good riddance just like Alex. You guys need to get over your Smith hatred because it is idiotic, start putting some rea ideas into your post and not just ,"oh he is better than Alex Smith so that makes him good!" get real, we need to draft a QB and get a real talent back there.

Comparisons are not hatred. Somebody shooting their mouth off bullcrap is. Yes, the importance of any QB, or any players performance is more important. So where do you see that written otherwise ? The last time I looked, Alex is still on the team, on the IR, but still on the team. He is gone for the season, but what will happen after that is somewhat predictable, but not certain. To say he is gone is a forthcoming premature conclusion. Martz likes the kid and even had good things to say, and I respect what Martz says because he knows his stuff pretty darned well.

[ Edited by moopoo on Sep 13, 2008 at 12:40:20 ]
Originally posted by Method:
Actually, that was the ONLY excuse for why Alex didn't perform well in 2006. Now, Staley and JJ had a bad game giving up 4 sacks, but I guess it's all JTO's fault, right?

I thought he performed well in 2006. We finished with a 7-9 record, way better then what are talent level was at that season.

Also, that thread you area talking about IS an excuse for JTO (his two OT can't block, etc etc). I'm not sure what you're saying?

Originally posted by Method:

Man, me and Joecool know the deal. JTO is the TRUTH!!!
Keep JTO, fire Nolan.