There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***GoFD's Mini-Mock - Commentary thread***

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Anything else going on right now? Or is it over for today already?

We're done for the day, but picking back up later tonight and going to the "AB Mock" format (4 hours between picks to complete the 4th round).

FOUR HOURS?!

Wowzers. Good thing I submitted that draft board eh? =P
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Anything else going on right now? Or is it over for today already?

We're done for the day, but picking back up later tonight and going to the "AB Mock" format (4 hours between picks to complete the 4th round).

FOUR HOURS?!

Wowzers. Good thing I submitted that draft board eh? =P

so are we re-starting this up tonight?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
so are we re-starting this up tonight?

Yup, 8PM PST....4 hour limit between picks (Draft hours between (9AM-12AM PST).
Why am I on the clock? Did I miss some people picking?
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Why am I on the clock? Did I miss some people picking?

fixed
Updated List ***



53 Kevin Smith* Central Florida RB
58 Chilo Rachal* USC G
72 John Carlson Notre Dame TE
76 Harry Douglas Louisville WR
77 Davone Bess* Hawaii WR
78 Eddie Royal Virginia Tech WR
88 Shawn Crable Michigan DE/OLB
91 Steve Justice Wake Forest C
93 Tashard Choice Georgia Tech RB
94 Peyton Hillis Arkansas FB
96 Jordy Nelson Kansas State WR
97 Kellen Davis Michigan State TE
98 Mike Hart Michigan RB
100 Cliff Avril Purdue DE/OLB
101 Marcus Griffin Texas S
102 Ezra Butler Nevada LB
104 Andre Fluellen Florida State DT
105 Simeon Castille Alabama S
106 Jonathan Hefney Tennessee CB/S
108 Brad Cottam Tennessee TE
110 Quentin Demps UTEP S
112 DJ Hall Alabama WR
115 Owen Schmitt West Virginia FB
116 DeJuan Tribble Boston College CB
117 Jerome Simpson Coastal Carolina WR
118 Tom Zbikowski Notre Dame S
119 Darius Raynaud* West Virginia WR
120 Jacob Hester LSU FB
121 Mike McGlynn Pittsburgh G
124 Eric Young Tennessee G
126 Josh Morgan Virginia Tech WR
127 Eric Ainge Tennessee QB
128 Dwight Lowery San Jose St CB
129 John David Booty USC QB
130 Vince Hall Virginia Tech LB
131 Jermichael Finley* Texas TE
132 Thomas Brown Georgia RB
133 Craig Steltz LSU S
134 DeMario Pressley North Carolina St DT/DE
135 Jeremy Thompson Wake Forest DE/OLB
136 Titus Brown Mississippi St DE
137 Ryan Grice-Mullen* Hawaii WR
138 Dustin Keller Purdue TE
139 Jacob Tamme Kentucky TE
140 Colt Brennan Hawaii QB
141 Marcus Harrison Arkansas DT
142 Barry Richardson Clemson OT
143 Robert Felton Arkansas G
145 Paul Hubbard Wisconsin WR
146 Terrence Wheatley Colorado CB
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Feb 10, 2008 at 9:04 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Updated List ***

53 Kevin Smith* Central Florida RB
58 Chilo Rachal* USC G
72 John Carlson Notre Dame TE
76 Harry Douglas Louisville WR
77 Davone Bess* Hawaii WR
78 Eddie Royal Virginia Tech WR
88 Shawn Crable Michigan DE/OLB
91 Steve Justice Wake Forest C
93 Tashard Choice Georgia Tech RB
94 Peyton Hillis Arkansas FB
96 Jordy Nelson Kansas State WR
97 Kellen Davis Michigan State TE
98 Mike Hart Michigan RB
100 Cliff Avril Purdue DE/OLB
101 Marcus Griffin Texas S
102 Ezra Butler Nevada LB
104 Andre Fluellen Florida State DT
105 Simeon Castille Alabama S
106 Jonathan Hefney Tennessee CB/S
108 Brad Cottam Tennessee TE
110 Quentin Demps UTEP S
112 DJ Hall Alabama WR
115 Owen Schmitt West Virginia FB
116 DeJuan Tribble Boston College CB
117 Jerome Simpson Coastal Carolina WR
118 Tom Zbikowski Notre Dame S
119 Darius Raynaud* West Virginia WR
120 Jacob Hester LSU FB
121 Mike McGlynn Pittsburgh G
124 Eric Young Tennessee G
126 Josh Morgan Virginia Tech WR
127 Eric Ainge Tennessee QB
128 Dwight Lowery San Jose St CB
129 John David Booty USC QB
130 Vince Hall Virginia Tech LB
131 Jermichael Finley* Texas TE
132 Thomas Brown Georgia RB
133 Craig Steltz LSU S
134 DeMario Pressley North Carolina St DT/DE
135 Jeremy Thompson Wake Forest DE/OLB
136 Titus Brown Mississippi St DE
137 Ryan Grice-Mullen* Hawaii WR
138 Dustin Keller Purdue TE
139 Jacob Tamme Kentucky TE
140 Colt Brennan Hawaii QB
141 Marcus Harrison Arkansas DT
142 Barry Richardson Clemson OT
143 Robert Felton Arkansas G
145 Paul Hubbard Wisconsin WR
146 Terrence Wheatley Colorado CB
I think Terrell should be a good project CB for the chiefs. They have a couple of aging stars and hopefully they can pass on the tricks of the trade to this young athelete.

Bit of a reach since he's projected as a 5th rounder...but that's what the chiefs need imo.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Feb 11, 2008 at 10:05 AM ]
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I think Terrell should be a good project CB for the chiefs. They have a couple of aging stars and hopefully they can pass on the tricks of the trade to this young athelete.

Bit of a reach since he's projected as a 5th rounder...but that's what the chiefs need imo.

I thought Lowery from SJSU might have been a good pick for the Chiefs, but only because I don't know much about Terrell.

Btw, good job with the Raiders. You must have Al sedated in a corner or something...
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I think Terrell should be a good project CB for the chiefs. They have a couple of aging stars and hopefully they can pass on the tricks of the trade to this young athelete.

Bit of a reach since he's projected as a 5th rounder...but that's what the chiefs need imo.

I thought Lowery from SJSU might have been a good pick for the Chiefs, but only because I don't know much about Terrell.

Btw, good job with the Raiders. You must have Al sedated in a corner or something...

I was tempted with Lowery...but everything I read said he had no speed. You can teach mechanics...you can't teach 4.4 speed. I bet he finds a place in a cover 2 scheme.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I think Terrell should be a good project CB for the chiefs. They have a couple of aging stars and hopefully they can pass on the tricks of the trade to this young athelete.

Bit of a reach since he's projected as a 5th rounder...but that's what the chiefs need imo.

I thought Lowery from SJSU might have been a good pick for the Chiefs, but only because I don't know much about Terrell.

Btw, good job with the Raiders. You must have Al sedated in a corner or something...

I was tempted with Lowery...but everything I read said he had no speed. You can teach mechanics...you can't teach 4.4 speed. I bet he finds a place in a cover 2 scheme.

Exactly, which is what I believe Herm Edwards has in KC...Cover-2. But either way, they need DB help.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I think Terrell should be a good project CB for the chiefs. They have a couple of aging stars and hopefully they can pass on the tricks of the trade to this young athelete.

Bit of a reach since he's projected as a 5th rounder...but that's what the chiefs need imo.

I thought Lowery from SJSU might have been a good pick for the Chiefs, but only because I don't know much about Terrell.

Btw, good job with the Raiders. You must have Al sedated in a corner or something...

I was tempted with Lowery...but everything I read said he had no speed. You can teach mechanics...you can't teach 4.4 speed. I bet he finds a place in a cover 2 scheme.

Exactly, which is what I believe Herm Edwards has in KC...Cover-2. But either way, they need DB help.

LOL guess, I need to do more homework then...I didn't realize it was a cover 2 in kansas city.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I think Terrell should be a good project CB for the chiefs. They have a couple of aging stars and hopefully they can pass on the tricks of the trade to this young athelete.

Bit of a reach since he's projected as a 5th rounder...but that's what the chiefs need imo.

I thought Lowery from SJSU might have been a good pick for the Chiefs, but only because I don't know much about Terrell.

Btw, good job with the Raiders. You must have Al sedated in a corner or something...

I was tempted with Lowery...but everything I read said he had no speed. You can teach mechanics...you can't teach 4.4 speed. I bet he finds a place in a cover 2 scheme.

Exactly, which is what I believe Herm Edwards has in KC...Cover-2. But either way, they need DB help.

LOL guess, I need to do more homework then...I didn't realize it was a cover 2 in kansas city.

I only know that because I watched that training camp special on the Chiefs.
Made my pick =D