LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

GoFDs Mini-Mock - Final Results

Patriots select OLB/DE Cliff Avril, Purdue.
The Giants select Quentin Demps UTEP S
Great job, guys....finished this in less than 4 days!!!!
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:

Originally posted by ninertico:

And the first 2 rounds in about 3 hours.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
GreenBay Packers select: Jack Ikegwuonu Wisconsin

We know he is injured, and likes to play x-box.

I still can't believe he broke in to steal a x-box. Not even PS3 or 360, a fukin' xbox. It's like 100 bucks, what an idiot. But yea, he was a first day pick before he injured his knee and couldn't control his urge to play xbox, so I think he is a decent pick at the end of 4th. I Think.

I still can't believe he broke in to steal a x-box. Not even PS3 or 360, a fukin' xbox. It's like 100 bucks, what an idiot. But yea, he was a first day pick before he injured his knee and couldn't control his urge to play xbox, so I think he is a decent pick at the end of 4th. I Think.

He should recover from his injury just in time to serve his time if he's convicted. 3 year minimum in the state that he's charged.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jakemall:

He should recover from his injury just in time to serve his time if he's convicted. 3 year minimum in the state that he's charged.

Really, that can't be. It can't be minimum if all he did was break into a house and stole Xbox. Maybe maximum.
Actually I searched online, here is the LINK
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Feb 13, 2008 at 2:28 PM ]
Nice job, thanks for making my picks.

Really, that can't be. It can't be minimum if all he did was break into a house and stole Xbox. Maybe maximum.
Actually I searched online, here is the url=http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2681667]LINK[/url]

http://www.madison.com/tct/sports/269274

"Ikegwuonu has pleaded not guilty to the charges. If convicted of residential burglary, a Class 1 felony in Illinois, he faces a minimum of four years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000."

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Actually I searched online, here is the LINK

http://www.madison.com/tct/sports/269274

"Ikegwuonu has pleaded not guilty to the charges. If convicted of residential burglary, a Class 1 felony in Illinois, he faces a minimum of four years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000."

That's not good. One of the reports is wrong, I don't think he will get 4 years for stealing xbox. Something doesn't sound right, but if that was the case, he can be the Aaron Rodgers of CBs in GreenBay.
Share 49ersWebzone