There are 187 users in the forums

Draft Day 49er Predictions

Originally posted by gold49digger:
whoever we pick grant cohen will b***h and moan about it in an article.

OK buddy, you're doing it wrong. LOL
Roquan or Minkah

Leader✅

Football Junkie✅

Squeaky clean off-field✅

Plug and play✅

I stopped clicking on the press democrat articles, who does he have us picking this year?
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Whoever the Niners select, the Webzone melts down.
Way to go out on a limb there.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Roquan or Minkah or Jaire or Harold

Leader✅

Football Junkie✅

Squeaky clean off-field✅

Plug and play✅

Fixed
I can get with pretty much all of those predictions.
Originally posted by NCommand:

OK buddy, you're doing it wrong. LOL

Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
I stopped clicking on the press democrat articles, who does he have us picking this year?

i dont even bother anymore either lol. anytime i see press democrat on the home page i go past it.
One of Quenton Nelson or Saquon Barkley will be available at 9, and we will pass on either...

Meltdown ensues.
Trade with Packers our #9 for their #14 & 3rd round pick

Pack draft Ward

Niners draft Landry at #14 and use 3rd rounder to package with #59 and move up for OT (Crosby or Christian). Use next 3rd rounder on Genard Avery, next 3rd on CB. 4th round RB like Royce Freeman. Then they look for a WR, G/C, S, CB and slot WR.
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Apr 26, 2018 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Pack draft Ward

Niners draft Landry at #14 and use 3rd rounder to package with #59 and move up for OT (Crosby or Christian). Use next 3rd rounder on Genard Avery, next 3rd on CB. 4th round RB like Royce Freeman. Then they look for a WR, G/C, S, CB and slot WR.

I am cool with this. Especially if we can still last someone like Ateman, Gallup, Tait, or Lazzard in the 5th...

• fan49
  • Veteran
I honestly think Chubbs has a chance to fall to us. I also think if we're going linebacker it's Tremain Edmonds. I haven't heard any rumors about the Niners being high on roquan Smith. But I have heard them being high on Tremaine Edmunds
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Pack draft Ward

I like the trade back part but trading back up for a lineman I think her line is a lot better than you think it is. Obviously Staley is going to be here for 2 more years. and a second round pick should be a starter. And I really believe Trent down is going to be here this year so neither one of those two are starting over Trent Brown. So I don't think it's a wise idea to draft a second round pick to do something next year and not even hit the field this year
I predict that a large majority of draft picks made in this thread will be wrong.
Prediction/Hope:

49ers trade down and draft Harold Landry/Marcus Davenport. Then trade back into the 1st for a guard. They then draft Quenton Meeks in the 3rd. Lastly 49ers draft Brett Toth in the 6th or 7th round.

Think about the left side of the line consisting of Staley, Hernandez, and Richburg. 2 athletic technicians flanking an athletic mauler. I think Quenton Nelson and Hernandez are the only 2 guys that will be able to consistently put guys on their backs in the NFL out of this class.

Really though a blue chip defender with the 1st pick and any of the OG/OC guys in the late 1st early 2nd would be ideal to me.

Bonus: Quenton Nelson is available at 6 and the 49ers give up their 1st, earlier 3rd this year, and next year's 2/3 to move up and get him.
[ Edited by NinerLegionnaire on Apr 26, 2018 at 2:40 PM ]
You have the highest percentage of being right of any draft expert we have in here.
Originally posted by 49erphan:
I predict that a large majority of draft picks made in this thread will be wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone