LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 174 users in the forums

The Final Countdown-Who Are the 49ers Taking at #9?

The Final Countdown-Who Are the 49ers Taking at #9?

• okdkid
  • Veteran
What I think will actually happen, if Barkley/Nelson/Chubb/Fitzpatrick are off the board:

- Niners explore a trade down within the top 15. (Raiders may want Roquan, Dolphins, Bills & Cardinals may want BPA QB)
- Niners will take BPA of Landry/James/Smith/Edmunds/Ward/Davenport after trade down.

Just way too much talent to not pick up an additional 2nd or 3rd. I think it'll take a true blue chip player to keep them at #9.
Originally posted by okdkid:
What I think will actually happen, if Barkley/Nelson/Chubb/Fitzpatrick are off the board:

- Niners explore a trade down within the top 15. (Raiders may want Roquan, Dolphins, Bills & Cardinals may want BPA QB)
- Niners will take BPA of Landry/James/Smith/Edmunds/Ward/Davenport after trade down.

Just way too much talent to not pick up an additional 2nd or 3rd. I think it'll take a true blue chip player to keep them at #9.

No doubt Lynch will look to trade down again, we'll see if he can pull it off. IMO if Chubb Barkley and Nelson are off the board trading down would be his best option.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Yo Mom!
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by English:
Landry.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Landry or trade down
Dudes. This is a "who ARE they taking" not a "who do I want them to take" poll.
Lol! I chose Landry at the top if you're talking about me. I just added how I would feel on each candidate. But My guess it's Landry
  • thl408
Landry or my remote is going airborne.
Originally posted by thl408:
Landry or my remote is going airborne.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Dudes. This is a "who ARE they taking" not a "who do I want them to take" poll.
Lol! I chose Landry at the top if you're talking about me. I just added how I would feel on each candidate. But My guess it's Landry

I'm still so torn. I'll be stoked with Landry, Edmunds, or Minkah. I mostly want to trade down though.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm still so torn. I'll be stoked with Landry, Edmunds, or Minkah. I mostly want to trade down though.

Regardless, a pretty sweet position to be in. Good options all around. Will be hard to screw it up.
I'm saying Edmunds. I would be happy with Smith or Landry
[ Edited by Youngone on Apr 19, 2018 at 11:52 AM ]
The question is what's most likely to happen? Minkah

What I want to happen: 1. Trey Down 2. Edmunds 3. Landry

Sleepers that aren't in the poll but should be: Denzel Ward and Marcus Davenport
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
1. Landry
2. Minkah
3. Roquan
4. Trey Down

That is how I see things in terms of likelihood.
Share 49ersWebzone