LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

The 49ers 2018 Draft will be a success if [insert here]

• LVJay
  • Veteran
If they don't listen to anyone in here and just go on with their bidness
The 49ers 2018 Draft will be a success if our first three picks are all defensive players.
Originally posted by Nastastical:
The 49ers 2018 Draft will be a success if our first three picks are all defensive players.

I'm also expecting them to mirror last year and mainly go with defense on day 1 and 2.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by Nastastical:

I'm also expecting them to mirror last year and mainly go with defense on day 1 and 2.

I dunno if I like the fact that we have to wait until our 3rd to take an OL but hey who knows what Lynchahan have in store for us
Didn't Joshua Garnett win the Outland? Man, if he could just play like that....that would be found money.
Originally posted by Murphys1:
Didn't Joshua Garnett win the Outland? Man, if he could just play like that....that would be found money.

He's working on it. Played a completely different scheme previously but he's dropped a lot of weight and is ready to compete
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

He's working on it. Played a completely different scheme previously but he's dropped a lot of weight and is ready to compete

Yep. I think they know how to keep Josh motivated and will make him earn a starting spot. The Guard battles are gonna be sweet assuming we're gonna add a G/T in the draft hopefully within the first 3 or 4 rounds.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Yep. I think they know how to keep Josh motivated and will make him earn a starting spot. The Guard battles are gonna be sweet assuming we're gonna add a G/T in the draft hopefully within the first 3 or 4 rounds.

Only they know Garnett's progress obviously, but I am hopeful. I have a feeling we need a backup tackle as well if not more than a guard.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Only they know Garnett's progress obviously, but I am hopeful. I have a feeling we need a backup tackle as well if not more than a guard.

I think boosting up Laken allows us to act like we're good in the draft and also give Laken confidence to bring it and he could keep his job. Now that's killing 2 birds with 1 stone
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I hope he's ready to compete against grown ass men in the NFL and not just compete in a beauty pageant wearing a bikini

We draft : 1. Harold Landry (DE) 2. Isaiah Oliver (CB) 3. Equinemious St.Brown (WR)...
[ Edited by Quitugua01 on Apr 17, 2018 at 11:12 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Will be a success if they go back in a time machine and do all over again
Originally posted by LVJay:
Will be a success if they go back in a time machine and do all over again

There was a complete malfunction with the lithium ion transponders in the servers at NFL headquarters and they have to do it all over.
Originally posted by Quitugua01:
We draft : 1. Harold Landry (DE) 2. Isaiah Oliver (CB) 3. Equinemious St.Brown (WR)...

So many favorites dropped and dropped.
If the guy with the busted knee and the guy with the broke Achilles make then team. Of course McGlinchy starts and Pettis returns a punt for 6. Warner gets game reps.
Share 49ersWebzone