There are 205 users in the forums

MadDog's Final Big 256 Board- Updated 4/26

Originally posted by fan49:
So I really would love what you do and I like that you do it every year. My only question this year is it's pretty well-known that's a quan Barkley and quit and Nelson are the biggest talents in this draft. Why do you have them after quarterback because even positional wise those quarterbacks are probably Kirk Cousins level Max compared to elite players at the NFL level

As a projection of picks, not.a best board, teams are going to scarf up QBs right away
Seems like Barkley is a lock to go #2 but I hope the draft plays out like your big board. Would increase the chances someone comes up to 9 for a QB!
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Seems like Barkley is a lock to go #2 but I hope the draft plays out like your big board. Would increase the chances someone comes up to 9 for a QB!

I just think they all go really fast
I've been on the Mayfield train as well this draft season, he's been a Saturday must watch for the last 2 years, so I'm not surprised at all that he could be the #1 pick. He's going to raise up whatever team, even Cleveland, he goes to and will have team-mates running through walls for him. I can't wait to see what he does in the NFL.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
I've been on the Mayfield train as well this draft season, he's been a Saturday must watch for the last 2 years, so I'm not surprised at all that he could be the #1 pick. He's going to raise up whatever team, even Cleveland, he goes to and will have team-mates running through walls for him. I can't wait to see what he does in the NFL.

I agree and that is why I have him 2nd best overall In this draft
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by Sunshine:

I just think they all go really fast

Had a feeling
Share 49ersWebzone