LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Who would you take at #9 out of this group

Who would you take at #9 out of this group

I would personally rather get/take Quenton Nelson, Harold Landry or even Derwin James but I think one of these 3 guys will be our pick if we can't trade down. I think Fitzpatrick and Smith are really good, CLEAN football players who will be very good NFL pro players. Edmunds is a wild card. I think Fitzpatrick can be a real impact guy for the right team and defense but I am not sure how or where he would fit in on our D since we are pretty set at safety and we already have Jimmy Ward in that CB-S tweener role, though Fitzpatrick is going to be a much better pro than Ward IMO. I love Roquan Smith but I don't know about spending such a high pick on a inside linebacker especially since we already have Foster and Malcolm Smith. Though we know Foster is a bit of a wildcard at this point with a suspension looming and the fear this kid can't stay out of trouble.

So, who do you take out of these 3? I have a gut feeling Lynch wants Fitzpatrick, the question is who does Kyle Shanahan and even Adam Peters want???

All that being said, man I hope we can trade down and add at least another 3rd rd pick and draft someone like Isiah Wynn, Will Hernandez or Calvin Ridley...
I'm getting deja vu with all these polls...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, cool it with the who would you take polls.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, cool it with the who would you take polls.

Lol this.
In that scenario we'll win with whoever is chosen.

I opt for Smith - he seems more "Explosive"

Only a feeling.

IMO, we'll be trading down.
Share 49ersWebzone