LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

This year's Mitch Trubisky moment?

I loved it when all the experts were predicting the Bear's pick, and not one mentioned Mitch. The silence was awesome. My surprise pick this year is Rudy Ruettiger, #4 to the Browns. They will view him as an offensive weapon, similar to Curtis Samuel last year. The Browns outsmart their competition once again.
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Mar 21, 2018 at 11:02 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The best part of the draft is the fan reaction to the picks; i.e. Bears fans when commish announced Trubisky as the pick. The look on the faces of the Bears fans at the draft was priceless.
Originally posted by FL9er:
The best part of the draft is the fan reaction to the picks; i.e. Bears fans when commish announced Trubisky as the pick. The look on the faces of the Bears fans at the draft was priceless.
Agree, can't wait . I do miss the draft being in New York and watching Jets fans lol.
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Mar 21, 2018 at 11:26 PM ]
I think the Giants may draft Q. Nelson with the #2 pick since they missed out on A. Norwell. I'm sure the fans won't approve, passing up on S. Barkley or a future QB.
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:
I think the Giants may draft Q. Nelson with the #2 pick since they missed out on A. Norwell. I'm sure the fans won't approve, passing up on S. Barkley or a future QB.

They would riot if the draft was in NY, Gettleman is the type to build from the trenches oline and dline like he did the panthers. Would not be surprised if Nelson was the pick, plus they're foolish to think Eli has years ahead of him when he's been on a decline for years now
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:

They would riot if the draft was in NY, Gettleman is the type to build from the trenches oline and dline like he did the panthers. Would not be surprised if Nelson was the pick, plus they're foolish to think Eli has years ahead of him when he's been on a decline for years now

Must see TV, can't wait Fred. I really hope we land Nelson though, can't lose pick IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone