LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Who is the best NFL Draft analyst?

Who is the best NFL Draft analyst?

Originally posted by Stevec9932:
i voted "other" and when i vote other, i mean me.

seems 15% of folks agree with me as well.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for stonecold590.
I personally think Mike Mayock by far is the best Draft Analyst. I however cannot stand him doing play by play or Color Commentating during games. But I believe he is the best Draft Analyst.
Mayock would be first for me, followed by Matt Miller.
Maddog and Drew boylart of the huddle report
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Sus and Chaz

You are my new best friend.
Sus and Chaz

Originally posted by susweel:
Sus and Chaz

You are my new best friend.

You can't be your own best friend...
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
My favorite draft evaluators aren't listed and don't post on a forum.

Jonah Tuls and Benjamin Solak?

And Ledyard
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Dane>>> everyone else on that list.

Yep. He has Chubb going 4th to Cleveland and Landry going 25th to Tennessee in his latest mock. Sounds about right to me.
Matt Miller bc he is a 49er homer.

It's Mayock all day long...MM is a former NFL S and as such (much like Lynch) had a unique view of the entire field. He's one of the hardest working analysts...the combine and actual draft aside, he's at a bunch of pro days all over the country and spends countless hours watching film. He rarely asks dumb questions and most players seem to feel comfortable around him. He's the biggest reason I watch the draft on NFL-N...he and Eisen are a very good team.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
It's Mayock all day long...MM is a former NFL S and as such (much like Lynch) had a unique view of the entire field. He's one of the hardest working analysts...the combine and actual draft aside, he's at a bunch of pro days all over the country and spends countless hours watching film. He rarely asks dumb questions and most players seem to feel comfortable around him. He's the biggest reason I watch the draft on NFL-N...he and Eisen are a very good team.

I agree one hunnit. That's my guy right there
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

yeah im glad they are in the front of the whole nfl network draft process. entertaining and informative.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Mel Kiper Jr

No Grant Cohn? Screw this list.
Share 49ersWebzone