There are 238 users in the forums

Kolton Miller OT UCLA

A bunch of scouts discussing Kolton Miller. And some of you want to take him with our first pick lmao

Originally posted by Dillesq:
A bunch of scouts discussing Kolton Miller. And some of you want to take him with our first pick lmao

I value Brandon Thorn's opinion on OL...dude knows his s**t.

Lol can't believe this dude is more than likely a 1st rd pick
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Lol can't believe this dude is more than likely a 1st rd pick

Ceiling. Needs time.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Ceiling. Needs time.

I'll take "what has been said about the vast majority of busts ever" for $500 Alex.

"Yeah we know this guy is raw, but he can get it done---even if he couldn't get it done in college. What he needs is to go play in a place where everyone is bigger, stronger and faster than 90% of the competition he saw in college, that will bring out the best in him!"

Miller is basically the tackle version of Arik Armstread. He's kinda not good but damn that ceiling.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Ceiling. Needs time.

I'll take "what has been said about the vast majority of busts ever" for $500 Alex.

"Yeah we know this guy is raw, but he can get it done---even if he couldn't get it done in college. What he needs is to go play in a place where everyone is bigger, stronger and faster than 90% of the competition he saw in college, that will bring out the best in him!"

Miller is basically the tackle version of Arik Armstread. He's kinda not good but damn that ceiling.

Lmao. I keep thinking eagles and patriots Brodie!
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Local guy that I liked in the 3rd went to the Raiders #15 overall. Good luck dude.
Originally posted by Andra:
Local guy that I liked in the 3rd went to the Raiders #15 overall. Good luck dude.

Don't worry, Cable will take care of him. Stop, drop, and roll all day!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Worst pick in draft. Plays like Jane.
No way gruden wanted that guy.
Beta male in a world (o-line) which must
Be populated by alpha males.
Share 49ersWebzone