There are 156 users in the forums

Who do u think the niners will pick at #9

Who do u think the niners will pick at #9

I personally think we need a pass rusher really bad but I also like roquan smith and edmunds . It's a tough call to pick .
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Who do I want? Quenton Nelson

Who do I think they'll draft? In order; Minkah Fitzpatrick, Denzel Ward, Davenport
If that is all is available we trade down 100% for any offer. Gun to my head I'm taking Landry but it's reaching big time. Edmunds is too raw and we have ton of players like that here already and Roquan is just meh to me seems to get swallowed up and with how our front isn't the best at eating up blockers I think he would be very average here but sure most disagree. Wouldn't draft Davenport he's just like all the rushers we have now can't bend only relies on a bull rush with no moves.
I'd we draft for need it's landry/Davenport, if BPA, we draft Roquan given his leadership skills, sideline to sideline ability and mental processing and ability to run the defense and be the general out there. If drafting for potential and uprise then Trumaine.
[ Edited by Dillesq on Mar 14, 2018 at 7:18 PM ]
I was all for Edmunds and still believe if they stay put he will be the pick. Now I'm all for trading down if possible, because I would like for them to pick up another 2nd round pick. The team simply needs to add difference makers on both sides of the ball and really could use more picks in order to address these needs.

Offense
OG, WR, TE, RB

Defense
LB, CB, DE
I'm hoping for Quenton Nelson (and would be fine with moving up a few picks if necessary to get him), but I think it's most likely gonna be either Davenport or Landry.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Roquan Smith
If we dont get a LEO, it has to be best available at that position. Period. And i have not been anywhere close to an advocate for the players available at 9 for that position, on the contrary, i have been arguing BPA for a long time.

They cut Dumervil, so if no backup plan in place, that has to be the pick. Im hoping they have an idea on FA or trade to replace Dumervil, if not, that release seems premature.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Gotta go edge rusher
Edmunds. He is a game changer for this defense.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Gotta go edge rusher

Yeah.
Roquan or Jaire
My money is on edge rusher.
A list in no particular order of player I think will be available at 9 I wouldn't be opposed to drafting
  • Harold Landry
  • Jaire Alexander
  • Denzel Ward
  • Derwin James
It's tough to say, we'll get a clearer picture draft day after Denver, Tampa Bay and Chicago make their selections.
Share 49ersWebzone