LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Bills trade up to #12

If you wanted to trade with Buffalo this sucks. We'd get a 3rd now.
Well... the one benefit of the Bills keep moving up, especially if they past us up, is that a position of need for us...might fall one spot, since they will be going after a QB.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Think they'll trade with us and grab Lamar Jackson

Not at 9. Lamar Jackson is the 5th QB to go at best. Allen, Darnold, Mayfield and Rosen will go before. There is no way more than 4 QBs go in the top 10

Didn't Lamar also test poorly at the combine? Giants and Colts are not taking a QB. If Norwell dosn't sign with the G men and Pugh is coming back from injury, they are going to need linemen to protect Manning. So they trade back. I really believe Browns are going to select Barkley. Take a QB with whoever is left. Colts may also move back or take Chubbs or a linemen to protect Luck. Keenun is signing with Denver according to reports, will they still take a QB? Jets and Vikings are leading contenders for Cousins. If Jets don't get him, they will be in the sweepstakes. Shaping up to be a don't blink draft day. Browns, Broncos, Jets, and now Dolphins and Bills are in play for QBs.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
If you wanted to trade with Buffalo this sucks. We'd get a 3rd now.

That wouldn't be so bad. Another 3rd sounds tasty. Let's give them AA, a 6th and 7th for their 2nd and we swap 1sts
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice move by the Bills

agreed, it makes a ton of sense for them.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Man, I'm just praying the draft goes all wonky and Darnold or Rosen is sitting at the 49ers pick. Imagine the trade value.... It won't happen but if it does, 49ers may get some interesting compensation.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Geeked,

Believe it or not, I see Darnold droppin... heck, the guy may just be there on the 9th spot, and you'll see this draft go chaos like it's the NY Stock Exchange ..
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Good for the Niners, teams looking for a QB know they have to move up

Yep. Just made #9 more valuable. There will be a bidding war to get into the top 10.

Strong possibility.

I hope we can make that happen.
Rosen is going to drop!!!
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
If I'm the Bills GM, my thinking would be this: who can we draft, that we
can develop … and has proved he can play in similar weather conditions.

IMO, there's only one QB which fits the bill (Josh Allen, Wyoming)

Josh Allen didn't play well in Wyoming. He's more Kyle Boller than Brett Favre.

That may be true … but I believe the Bills are positioning themselves to take him.
The signing of A.J. McCarron kinda' further points to it (IMO). You need a strong arm
re: Jim Kelly, to play ball in Buffalo' Winters.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
Well... the one benefit of the Bills keep moving up, especially if they past us up, is that a position of need for us...might fall one spot, since they will be going after a QB.

If 5 QB's get taken before us... then obviously Barkley would have to be taken too.... who would we draft??
I don't understand how this team expects to win when every year they trade away their best wrs and qbs...
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
I don't understand how this team expects to win when every year they trade away their best wrs and qbs...

My only thought is they are blowing up the team for a rebuild.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

It's the Bills. They don't expect to win.
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

If 5 QB's get taken before us... then obviously Barkley would have to be taken too.... who would we draft??

Nelson
Share 49ersWebzone