LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

MIKE GESICKI (TE)

I really interesting in MIKE GESICKI #TE because he was used playing a basketball for drunk. He is too good for Vertical Jump and run is pretty good. I really like him lot because he is talent football game. If 49ers will trade down for Buffalo 21 and 22 in 1st round when 49ers will draft WILL HERNANDEZ OG and draft Mike Gesick. I think, it is perfect our team will better scores.

[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 12, 2018 at 8:18 AM ]
Uhhh. Russian bot?
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Uhhh. Russian bot?

How dare you assume BuZz is a Russian Bot? Russian Bots have better grammar than that! BuZz has developed his own unique stragulation of the English language that has grown to be a Webzone staple!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
NO NEED FOR HIM.. WE'RE FINE WHERE WE AT..
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:

No, not really. Though i dont think gesicki is the answer

Lol. You don't understand about zone end for TD that we need him. He is tall and good jump high to catch the ball for TD in Zone End. Gronk and Graham were tall and catch the ball high for Zone end as TD.
Yes please!!!
I'm "All-In" on Hernandez.

Gesicki - only if he falls to low 2nd or early 3rd.

I think we have way too many other needs than another TE.

I do think he'll be a weapon for some team.
I'm with Buzz and Gesicki. Even with Jimmy G., Niners had trouble scoring TDs in the redzone. Gesicki at 6-6 and his jumping ability is one cure.
WAY way to many needs to be picking up this TE. While a rookie TE is ok, edge rusher, OLB, Guard, swing tackle, WR, way more pressing

Great prospect, but not a high priority for the Niners. Gesicki will go early and the Niners don't need a TE till much later to replace Paulsen or Hikutini on the roster.
Buzz's other suggestion of Hernandez would help the red zone offense more IMO.

Gesicki had the easiest college ride in the world, he was an afterthought of defences who sold out to stop Barkley.

I remember watching him and thinking he's a decent 3rd-4th round guy, the Penn St guys all worked really hard and killed the combine, he's now going to be way overdrafted, hopefully not by us.
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Mar 12, 2018 at 1:41 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

Lol. You don't understand about zone end for TD that we need him. He is tall and good jump high to catch the ball for TD in Zone End. Gronk and Graham were tall and catch the ball high for Zone end as TD.
Gonzo - Gates - Graham - Gronk would not be the players they are now had they been playing with the QBs we've had over the years..

Did you not see how our rookie TE improved suddenly when Grappy took over??

We're fine at the TE position.. if he's there late 2nd, or late 3rd, then it'll be a BONUS.. but to focus on the guy, c'mon now..
He's a very good receiving TE...but, I think Hayden Hurst is the guy to go after. He's also got excellent hands, but is by far the best blocker among this TE class.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Uhhh. Russian bot?

How dare you assume BuZz is a Russian Bot? Russian Bots have better grammar than that! BuZz has developed his own unique stragulation of the English language that has grown to be a Webzone staple!

Share 49ersWebzone