LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Grant Cohn: 10 names from combine who have talents 49ers need on defense (GOOD Read)

I am now thoroughly questioning my like of Landry
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I am now thoroughly questioning my like of Landry

Nothing wrong with that, Landry definitely impressed and answered a lot of questions but the decision will ultimately still come down to his game performances and impact.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Grant Cohn?

Originally posted by TheNef77:
So we need them because they ran well in their underwear? Thanks, Grant. Useful info as always.

Both of these. Guaranteed he hasn't watched more than 30 seconds of highlights of any of these players and is just regurgitating combine numbers from positions he deems to be needs. Dude doesn't know the ball from the bounce.

I'd rather rely on the homeless guy sleeping outside my Circle K for cutting edge draft analysis.

This!

"Grant Cohn" and "good read" should never be uttered in the same sentence.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Fitts fits because his name is Fitts. Brilliant logic. Is there a guy named Leo the 49ers can draft because he will be a Leo because his name is Leo?

If there was only a "Leo Fitts..."

I love how everyone hates Cohn [
Based on this new information and selection criteria, I think the following players will be high on our draft board.

WR - Michael Gallup
OT - Joe Noteboom
LB - Josey Jewell

This scouting s**t is just too easy.
I've stopped reading anything Grant Cohn...he requires you register to post on his website. Given he seldom has anything really relevant to read, I simply gave up on him.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Cohn is an embarrassment
Why do you give this hack additional coverage on the Zone? He is just a s**t disturber like his father was before him. Just don't get it.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Mar 7, 2018 at 9:25 PM ]

Share 49ersWebzone