There are 180 users in the forums

At #9 overall who do you take Davenport or Landry?

At #9 overall who do you take Davenport or Landry?

Given how the niners have basically met w/ all edge rushers at combine can be very likely they go after their leo in the draft (since its very unlikely for FA to become available). That being said, outside of Chubb looks like these are the top 2 choices available that will be picked in somewhere in round 1...who do you go w/? I'm undecided but leaning towards Landry.
Landry without question
Davenport
Landry for sure
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Landry without question

Why would you take Landry at 9 when you could trade down and still get him.
At 9 overall Davenport. But I prefer we trade down to get Landry.
If it has to be one of those two, I'd pick Landry, but I prefer Trey Downe. Matt Barrows said the 49ers are really interested in him, and I think he's the best option.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
If it has to be one of those two, I'd pick Landry, but I prefer Trey Downe. Matt Barrows said the 49ers are really interested in him, and I think he's the best option.

Interesting does he have his own thread yet? This year's pick is hard to predict especially after the last 2 seasons.

Most mocks closer to draft nailed the Solomon and Buckner picks desire different regimes. Wonder if that happens again this year.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Landry without question

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Interesting does he have his own thread yet? This year's pick is hard to predict especially after the last 2 seasons.

Most mocks closer to draft nailed the Solomon and Buckner picks desire different regimes. Wonder if that happens again this year.

Say that name out loud a few times.
Originally posted by Jcool:

HA
Neither...
Roquan
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Jcool:

HA

Got me.
Share 49ersWebzone