LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 428 users in the forums

RB Nick Chubb - Georgia

• jcs
  • Veteran
5-10 227, 32" arms 9 5/8" hands, 4.52 40, 29 reps at 225lb and a 38.5" Vertical.

This guy has been more impressive than his Georgia counterpart at the combine...has he earned a 1st round grade?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Hes tbe RB i want but no way he goes round 1. Likely not even 2nd

RBs just dont go early. Though wouldnt be surprised if hes 2nd or 3rd back taken now

Edit: i predict only 4 or 5 go in first 2 rounds
[ Edited by krizay on Mar 2, 2018 at 1:52 PM ]
I love this guy. He'll be a stud in any scheme. One of those players I feel confident will have a damn good NFL career if he stays healthy.

Damn good OZ runner.

[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 2, 2018 at 2:15 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
I love this guy. He'll be a stud in any scheme. One of those players I feel confident will have a damn good NFL career if he stays healthy.

Damn good OZ runner.

Found that hole like Frank the Tank used to.
You better believe the 49ers will be high on Chubb. They love Sparq scores like this:

Chubb is really being underrated I think right now. I think he has the best vision of the class. He also is the closest to Gore of this class.
My only complaint about Chubb is his ability to catch the ball. He's just not comfortable in that area and i don't think Shanny would draft him because of that.
You better believe the 49ers will be high on Chubb. They love Sparq scores like this:

I think Breidas was actually better
My first time looking at any college RB highlights. I like Chubb. Patient and very minimal deceptive moves, mostly lower body. No BS upper body shake'n bake. Reminds me of Gore.

s**t, somebody going to get very good RB in Chubb. So many good players, so little picks for the Niners
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dillesq:
My only complaint about Chubb is his ability to catch the ball. He's just not comfortable in that area and i don't think Shanny would draft him because of that.

9 5/8" hands are big for a RB. Not his fault they didn't pass the ball to their RB's at Georgia. We'll see this weekend how he handles the drills.

Originally posted by jcs:
We'll see this weekend how he handles the drills.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
We'll see this weekend how he handles the drills.

Yeah...his hands are not going to be an issue.

Lolz.
Would be an ideal addition to balance out the RB group.

McKinnon
Chubb
Breida
Mostert

Share 49ersWebzone