LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

RB Bo Scarbrough

• jcs
  • Veteran
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
As a 4th-7th round RB... what's to hate? At the absolute worst for you he is a goal line monster.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
As a 4th-7th round RB... what's to hate? At the absolute worst for you he is a goal line monster.

I think he goes 2nd-3rd but we'll see
Originally posted by jcs:

In this loaded RB class? I doubt it.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nastastical:

Runs a 4.5 or faster he'll skyrocket

Another Bama RB with great physical traits, but lacks much else? I hope we aren't the ones to select him that early. 6th or 7th round? Sure.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Another Bama RB with great physical traits, but lacks much else? I hope we aren't the ones to select him that early. 6th or 7th round? Sure.

Ingram just had is second 1,000 yard season and D.Henry looks to be a future star in Tenn.

Ingram just had is second 1,000 yard season and D.Henry looks to be a future star in Tenn.
And how long has Ingram been in the league?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

And how long has Ingram been in the league?
What's that got to do with anything? OP thinks all Alabama RB's are deficient....

Ingram has been pretty mediocre for most of his career considering where he was drafted.

Henry looks promising, but it basically took him a full 2 seasons just to unseat Murray.

Drake also looks promising, but it's still too early to tell with him.

Bo looked solid last season, but this season he regressed. I don't see him being anything more than a backup in the pros like Yeldon. His vision is Trent Richardson bad. When the hole or cutback is obvious he can plow through it with a head of steam, but he seemed to leave a lot of yards on the table. He went from starter to being the 3rd best RB on the team.
[ Edited by Nastastical on Feb 28, 2018 at 9:46 AM ]

Upright runner with durability concerns. Big frame means big target for defenders. Not a ton of burst and struggles to find. running lanes. Also, only a 2 down back. No thanks, not in this loaded RB class.
One of the first things i heard is that he was a supercharged Derrick Henry. I don't see it and bama backs usually bust, besides probably Ingram. But he would help in goal line situations. A 5th or 6th is the highest I'll take him.
Originally posted by Rathof44:

Upright runner with durability concerns. Big frame means big target for defenders. Not a ton of burst and struggles to find. running lanes. Also, only a 2 down back. No thanks, not in this loaded RB class.

this
Pass. Not the right type of RB for us
If available in the 5th I'd have no problem taking him, not signing Hyde the team would need a big back to pick up those 3 and shorts..wouldn't be opposed to Walton in the 3rd and Scarbrough in the 5th..
Share 49ersWebzone