LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Niners win coin flip to pick 9th

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
...for peeps wondering what one pick difference can be...

...the last time Niners won this toss it was the difference between Vernon Davis and Michael Huff.

Those Raiders still would have taken Huff.

Don't be ridiculous, its not like the Raiders would have taken DHB over Crabtree or something

Good one haha
Originally posted by mayo49:
At least we don't have to worry about the Raiders taking our guy.

The most likely scenario, if we stay right where we are, is that we'll have the first pick of the LB group. That's not a bad thing
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by mayo49:
At least we don't have to worry about the Raiders taking our guy.

The most likely scenario, if we stay right where we are, is that we'll have the first pick of the LB group. That's not a bad thing

Yeah, we're very fortunate to have a shot at the best LB at #9.
Trade back! Get more picks! We have no shot at Nelson.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by pickle:
Does anybody really think that picking either 9 or 10 is going to make or break the season?

it's not.

this thread is stupid.

Last time we did a coin flip with the Raiders, we won and got Vernon Davis. The Raiders got Michael Huff. So it COULD make a difference.

With that said, I don't think it'll make much of a difference here (unless it really does come down to Smith and Edmunds and one of them totally flames out, which I doubt. I think they'll both be studs but you never know).

What I really want to see someday though, is a flip between the #1 and #2 picks. That would be NBA Draft Lottery levels of fun
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by pickle:
Does anybody really think that picking either 9 or 10 is going to make or break the season?

it's not.

this thread is stupid.

Last time we did a coin flip with the Raiders, we won and got Vernon Davis. The Raiders got Michael Huff. So it COULD make a difference.

With that said, I don't think it'll make much of a difference here (unless it really does come down to Smith and Edmunds and one of them totally flames out, which I doubt. I think they'll both be studs but you never know).

Thank you for having a brain. Raiders could have very easily taken "our guy" not to mention, the difference in the 9th and 10th pick is almost a mid 4th rounder by itself.

It's a pretty fairly big deal. The end.
Share 49ersWebzone