There are 96 users in the forums

Top 5 RB

Here's the next one.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/2/12/17002770/2018-nfl-combine-preview-top-5-running-backs-sleepers

Thoughts??
Top 4 are pretty obvious IMO. I would however flip Michel and Jones and I'd have Penny as #5.
Looks about right. I'd have Kerryon Johnson at 5.
I'm having a hard time not putting John Kelly from Tennessee at 5. He's gonna be a steal in the late rounds.
Originally posted by Dillesq:
I'm having a hard time not putting John Kelly from Tennessee at 5. He's gonna be a steal in the late rounds.

I think that about Mark Walton out of the U, tho he will go in the 3rd-4th round..
I have Ronald Jones #2 but I can understand having Guice #2. I thin both will be very good NFL RB's. I am not that big on Michel. I am big on Penny and I think Kerryon Johnson will be the 4th RB off the board and a solid second round pick.

I absolutely love this kid. He's probably my favorite back after RoJo. He has a lot of the same attributes that I liked in Kareem Hunt.
[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 13, 2018 at 8:19 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

I absolutely love this kid as a RB, but someone posted that he was recently hospitalized for getting into an "altercation" with his girlfriend.

For f**k's sake, I can't take any more red flags players. I'd feel inclined to take him off my board if that's true.

edit - I just looked it up. It was Todd Kelly Jr., not John Kelly. We're good to go.

lmao YES!! I was about to take John all the way off my board.
Lol, removed that evil from my post.

John Kelly.

It's Barkley if he slides to them or it will be a RB that hasn't been talked about much or if all. It will be a guy who stands out at the combine who's an athletic freak.
My top 5.

1. Saquon Barkley.
2. Mark Walton
3. Darrius Guice
4. Sony Michel
5. Ronald Jones.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Feb 13, 2018 at 8:18 PM ]
For our scheme and where we are drafting it's Ronald Jones.
Originally posted by midrdan:

This, or Penny.
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Originally posted by midrdan:

This, or Penny.

Mark Walton is the correct answer.
Share 49erswebzone