LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Alex Cappa - LT - Humboldt St

• TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
A Duke Manyweather special. Sure, he plays at a small school, but he plays how you'd imagine what NFL prospects would do at a small school. Efficient feet, good hand placement, great understanding of leverage. I want to see if he can drive some of the stronger 3-4 des in the Sr Bowl but this guy should be a no brainer if he's there on day 3...or we could force our backup LG to somehow learn the tackle spot when injuries happen

He's one of the webzone OL thread favorites. Exceptional athleticism and really advanced technique for someone coming out of a small school.
Originally posted by Heroism:
He's one of the webzone OL thread favorites. Exceptional athleticism and really advanced technique for someone coming out of a small school.

"I put on for my city!"

Originally posted by NYniner85:

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!

No softies, I want an OL that is going to beat people up, take their lunch money and haunt their dreams forever.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!

No softies, I want an OL that is going to beat people up, take their lunch money and haunt their dreams forever.

f**k ya
Cappa taking souls from the get-go.

Another victim.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 23, 2018 at 12:28 PM ]
Another victim.

Haha I love how Jeremiah says his tape comes with parental guidance labels. He just wakes up angry
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Duke Manyweather needs to be working on an NFL staff. The guy is an OL guru

would be kick in to G?
Originally posted by jreff22:
would be kick in to G?

He could start there, but if you're drafting him early, you want him to be a tackle eventually. He's got tackle tools, especially in a scheme like Kyle's. Kind of reminds me of David Bakhtiari. Sounds like he struggled with speed guys. There's work to be done.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 23, 2018 at 4:44 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!

Especially if they can grab him day 3 and develop him. Let's make up for that Slowey mistake
Another victim.

You could almost say Davenport was humboldt....
Share 49ersWebzone