There are 226 users in the forums

Daurice Fountain- WR-UNI

The big knocks on him are with his ball skills and route running. Before this, scouts knew he was a freak athlete, especially for his size, but it was expected that he would take time to develop. He may require patience, and if there's one thing 49ers fans lack, it's patience.
I still see him as a late round pick. He's a late round pick I'd love the 9ers to roll the dice on. But I just don't see him leap frogging all the early to mid round WRs in this draft.

Here's your height/weight/speed prospect in the later rds
Originally posted by NYniner85:
That is a pretty awesome break, it's called a foot fire technique used to get off man coverage... QB throw was way late!
Would not mind it if the Niners picked him up. He could be a monster in the Shanahan offense with JimmyG!

He wouldn't be around for the later rounds. This is and has always been the only WR I want in this draft. He's a future #1 for us. I wouldn't be upset at all if the 49ers use a 3rd rd pick to make sure they get him.
Originally posted by Ark49er:

He wouldn't be around for the later rounds. This is and has always been the only WR I want in this draft. He's a future #1 for us. I wouldn't be upset at all if the 49ers use a 3rd rd pick to make sure they get him.

eh might be a little early. Though last year lynch had no problem reaching in the 3rd for beathard. so you never know
Share 49ersWebzone