LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Korey Robertson WR - Southern Miss

• jimrat
  • Veteran
6-2 210lbs
76 catches 1106 yds 12Tds
His draft projection is all over the map, from 2nd round to FA lol
Played with two terrible QB's and put up good numbers, looks very explosive.

His name popped up a few times in a different thread. Reminds me a bit of Allen Robinson. Would be happy to draft in the 4th if there. He's quickly becoming one of my draft crushes, up there with D.J. Moore, Dante Pettis, Auden Tate.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Jan 15, 2018 at 12:32 AM ]
I like what I've seen of Robertson.

Yup this is another kid that could be a day three steal

Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline says that Southern Miss WR Korey Robertson has "looked great" in training ahead of the NFL Scouting Combine.

Robertson (6'1/210) was outstanding for the Golden Eagles despite their quarterback issues in 2017, catching 76 passes and 12 touchdowns while going for 1,106 yards in his redshirt junior season. "[Robertson] has looked very good in training," Pauline writes. "I'm told he's been running the 40 under 4.45 and expects a vertical jump at or near 38 inches." If Robertson can do that in Indianapolis, he might solidify himself as a Day 2 pick this April, with a chance to go in the second round.

Repost to his thread
👀👀

https://twitter.com/dheisman7/status/966177436051353600
If his combine goes well, he looks like he could go mid second.
Originally posted by Dman11:

Agreed probably wouldn't make it to our pick in 2nd
wow I didn't know people were that high on him.

He's Nick Mullins old teammate.
Late day 2 ceiling. Not everyone can be a top 50 pick hahah

Agree late round 3 with room to move either direction after combine.

I love Ito Smith on day 3 from there too.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Originally posted by Dman11:

Agreed probably wouldn't make it to our pick in 2nd

We say this about a lot of players. One of them will be there for our 2nd round pick. And then we will take someone totally different. Lol
I new this kid growing up and he comes from a very stable background and is a relentless hard worker.The best thing about him on the football field is he wins most 50/50 balls. Was a little home sick when he first got to so miss because of his redshirt status , but has been a model citizen from day one. With his combination of speed,4.45 forty, size 6'1 1/2 and 210 pds, this kid can be a steal for the 49ers. Also he will earn his bachelors degree in May.
[ Edited by swaccmac1 on Feb 22, 2018 at 8:41 AM ]
Originally posted by swaccmac1:
I new this kid growing up and he comes from a very stable background and is a relentless hard worker.The best thing about him on the football field is he wins most 50/50 balls. Was a little home sick when he first got to so miss because of his redshirt status , but has been a model citizen from day one. With his combination of speed,4.45 forty, size 6'1 1/2 and 210 pds, this kid can be a steal for the 49ers. Also he will earn his bachelors degree in May.

Win with class
Have not seen much tape on this kid, but his build reminds me of Boldin coming out of FSU.
Share 49ersWebzone