There are 218 users in the forums

Isaiah Wynn OG/OT/C Georgia

This guy could be in play. Not at #9 or 10 but if we move down he's def a interesting prospect. Very versatile guy who can play either guard spot and even RT. But I think he is a 10 year pro bowl guard in the NFL and his versatility is a huge plus. A good fit in our system as well.

What say you?
A few of us are on him in the OLine board, absolute stud. Need to get the pancake Gif on here.

In our scheme the college tackle projecting as NFL Guards are very appealing, it's even better if they've had Guard experience at college, this kid looks like he could be a great player for us.

It would take some manoeuvring but two of Wynn, Braden Smith, Billy Price and Wyatt Teller and our line would be quality, Kyle could dial up anything and it would be a big step towards greatness.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
A few of us are on him in the OLine board, absolute stud. Need to get the pancake Gif on here.

In our scheme the college tackle projecting as NFL Guards are very appealing, it's even better if they've had Guard experience at college, this kid looks like he could be a great player for us.

It would take some manoeuvring but two of Wynn, Braden Smith, Billy Price and Wyatt Teller and our line would be quality, Kyle could dial up anything and it would be a big step towards greatness.

Boom. Nice 411! Thanks
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Boom. Nice 411! Thanks

Im becoming more and more happy with the draft getting richer by the week it seems like

I've been in on Braden Smith in the 2nd for a while, but this guys is a good backup option in the 2nd/3rd if smith is gone. Starting guard, but offers the flexibility to kick out to tackle in a pinch. This is huge, so we never have to see Beadles at tackle again.
This is another quality interior guy that could be had with one of our 3rds.

Man their are some solid prospects for the interior OL in this draft....love it
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah this drafts strong points are really aligning with some serious needs at OG, C, WR, RB

Edge is where im curious as far as an upgrade, do we grab Landry if Oakland wins and takes Smith?
I like him as our future all pro centre
Originally posted by irishluder:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah this drafts strong points are really aligning with some serious needs at OG, C, WR, RB

Edge is where im curious as far as an upgrade, do we grab Landry if Oakland wins and takes Smith?

I think there's some solid options at edge outside of the 1st as well....I'm actually warming up to the idea of signing Ziggy for a couple yrs.
Originally posted by Bellaleo:

He will be a pro bowl guard or center

Originally posted by Bellaleo:

If we could trade down 8-10 spots I would not mind this guy at all. I think he's a safe pick a 10+ NFL Pro who will be a very good Guard and/or center. I like this kid a lot.
This dude legit day one Guard ready?

If so whose even MORE day 1 ready? This dude or Teller? Also while youre at it throw Braden Smith in the mix?

Thaaaaaannkkksssssss
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Really like him.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
This dude legit day one Guard ready?

If so whose even MORE day 1 ready? This dude or Teller? Also while youre at it throw Braden Smith in the mix?

Thaaaaaannkkksssssss

Hard to project as he's spent a year at Left Tackle, I think Braden is the most pro ready, all three move extremely well but I think Braden anchors the best.

I think Teller might have some issues with some of the stronger DT's early on, so put him last of the three.

I think Wynn is ready day one, the Senior bowl will tell us a lot, but his versatility and skill set makes him an extremely exciting prospect for us. Wynn for the win
Favorite player in the draft so far. Exactly what we need.
Share 49ersWebzone