There are 175 users in the forums

draft rumors and draft discussion 2018

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Top 25 future NFL stars to watch in New Year's Day bowl games

2. Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama

Game: Sugar Bowl vs. Clemson

Scouts not only appreciate Fitzpatrick's physical gifts, but also the fact that is the leader of the Crimson Tide's defense. Clemson will see him lining up deep, in the slot, and maybe outside if the correct situation arises. That versatility will be a boon to his draft stock, whenever he elects to move on to the next level. Young quarterback Kelly Bryant had better know where the Tide's All-American defender is positioned, or turnovers will ensue.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000899750?campaign=tw-cf-sf177861863-sf177861863&sf177861863=1

He stopped that prolific Kelly Bryant passing attack.

Lmfao
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I think they should take Barkley and Jackson honestly. Just run read option with those two and draft defense lol.

Ha! That's a great idea! They can't win playing NFL ball, may as well go nuts! Duke Johnson in the backfield as well! Good luck
Originally posted by NYniner85:
My draft crush
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Not sure its a rumor if he officially declares.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
My draft crush

If we could land Jackson and address the pass rush I'd be thrilled. Salah wants to strengthen the "edges". Jackson would feast with a pass rush. Great ball skills and length.
I would have no issue at all with taking Josh Jackson in the first rd as long as we dont pass on Nelson for him. After Nelson, I keep going back and forth between Jackson, Smith, Ridley, and Landry. I really do think that CB is a huge need and needs to be addressed early in the draft or in free agency.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Jackson would be a good option. A great CB can have as big of an impact as any defensive player. Just look what Lattimore did for the Saints this season.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would have no issue at all with taking Josh Jackson in the first rd as long as we dont pass on Nelson for him. After Nelson, I keep going back and forth between Jackson, Smith, Ridley, and Landry. I really do think that CB is a huge need and needs to be addressed early in the draft or in free agency.

F/A is going to answer a lot of questions...we might sign enough good veteran starters to be able to go BPA in the draft.
[ Edited by jcs on Jan 3, 2018 at 10:18 AM ]

Feel free to have the mods move it

Search his name, looks like he really declared
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Seen it on Yahoo too, pretty sure not a rumor.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Got a ton of good stuff in this article....enjoy

— Minkah Fitzpatrick was arguably the country's most impactful defender this year, but after learning NFL teams' grades, I'll be surprised if he gets drafted inside the top 10 picks. NC State's Bradley Chubb will be the first defender taken.

No shock from me. Kenny Vaccaro clone has been overrated all year.
I disagree,Minkah is the real deal,He is as advertised,will fit our defense perfectly ,are you listening Lynch...I don`t know where you guys get the Vaccaro comparrision from but it don`t fit

Definitely not a hole. I think it would be a wasted pick and would not imptove our team that much. We have safety covered
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Alfienator:

We would be better off signing a free agent to help coach up spoon.

Him being CB1 is the rumor
Share 49ersWebzone