LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

Damien Harris, RB, Alabama

He's 5-11 212...he's got good vision, patience, and good pad level. He's looking at his 2nd yr with 1k yards and he's avg 7.6 ypc.

He kinda reminds me of Devonta Freeman and should be around end of 2nd/3rd.

Thoughts?
He's improved on his pass blocking

Has patience
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 2, 2018 at 11:35 AM ]

I think he's being undervalued based on all the talent at RB this yr
I think he'll be the third back taken in the draft
It's absolutely crazy how stacked this RB class is...off the top of my head and I'm sure I'm going to forget some great prospects

Barkley
Guice
Jones
Penny
Love
Chubb
Michel
Wadley
Harris
Freeman
Johnson
Adams
Scarbrough
Gaskin

...crazy
This RB class is so deep. There's going to be really good players available in the third and fourth round.
Originally posted by Heroism:
This RB class is so deep. There's going to be really good players available in the third and fourth round.

Yeah it's pretty wild....there's about 9 or 10 guys that I'd be thrilled about drafting

Mark Walton
Bye bye Carlos

His running style reminds me of Le'Veon Bell. Now I'm not saying that's his comparison because what makes Bell special is his ability to line up as a receiver or catch it out of the backfield, plus his blocking is elite. Harris needs to improve in those other areas, but just as a runner I think he can have a impact in our running scheme because of his patience and ability to break a lot of tackles.
He reminds me a lot of another Alabama RB: Mark Ingram.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Bye bye Carlos

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah it's pretty wild....there's about 9 or 10 guys that I'd be thrilled about drafting

Bye bye Carlos

Bye bye Carlos

Yeah I hate to say it but I think he's gonna get paid more elsewhere.

Share 49ersWebzone