There are 139 users in the forums

Braden Smith, Auburn, OG

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The 49ers could draft two guards this year and be set for like 8 to 10 years. So many high quality prospects like Smith.

Good call!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'm settling in on Wyatt Teller and Mason Cole as my mid rounders. Freeing us up to pick more "fun" positions earlier

I think those 2 will be very good Pro's!
He was ok at guard, but since he moved to RT he has been playing really well. The Colts really killed this draft. Nelson, Smith, Leonard, Hines, and Turay have all played really well.
Originally posted by saniner:
He was ok at guard, but since he moved to RT he has been playing really well. The Colts really killed this draft. Nelson, Smith, Leonard, Hines, and Turay have all played really well.

Nice, so he's already move to OT? Was def someone I was hoping the Niners would target. Figured he could start off inside then eventually move to tackle

yeah man really wish ballard gave us a chance to interview him
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Nice, so he's already move to OT? Was def someone I was hoping the Niners would target. Figured he could start off inside then eventually move to tackle

He moved there a few weeks ago and is playing even better at tackle. The Colts finally have some protection for Luck
We do need an upgrade at G
Share 49ersWebzone