LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

DJ Moore, WR, Maryland

6'0", 210 lbs

Plays big. Dynamic after the catch. YAC machine. I love the subtleties and attention to detail in his route running. Dude is strong and built like a RB. Only 20 years old!

[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 1, 2018 at 9:26 AM ]
I think he comes in smaller than 5'11 and would be surprised if he's in the 2nd round, but man I love me some moore
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
I think he comes in smaller than 5'11 and would be surprised if he's in the 2nd round, but man I love me some moore

Yes, sir. I expect his buzz to grow exponentially as we get into the draft process.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 22, 2017 at 10:25 PM ]
That was like watching a Christian McCaffery highlight. His awareness is unbelievable!
DJ Moore thread has three replies, but the Frankenstein WR threads are active.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 6, 2018 at 3:30 PM ]
Really like this guy, would be a nice pick up. Think he fits what they are looking for
The DJ Moore hype is coming. I implore you all to buy stock now.

Originally posted by Heroism:
The DJ Moore hype is coming. I implore you all to buy stock now.

Dude has that Steve Smith attitude with the ball in his hand. You have to earn a tackle on him. Would love him in a niners uniform
Mel Kiper has him ranked 2nd overall in the entire WR class.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 10, 2018 at 9:28 PM ]

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Dude has that Steve Smith attitude with the ball in his hand. You have to earn a tackle on him. Would love him in a niners uniform

That's exactly who my buddy and I mentioned after watching his tape. There's so much Steve Smith in his game. Tough SOB to bring down.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 11, 2018 at 8:35 PM ]
the terps always have solid receivers. even dhb carved out a solid career after being over drafted.
Seeing first round grades being put on him. I doubt it, but he's quite the talent.

That's exactly who my buddy and I mentioned after watching his tape. There's so much Steve Smith in his game. Tough SOB to bring down.

Gotta wait to see dat 40?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Gotta wait to see dat 40?

Somewhere near 4.5 would be my guess.
Share 49ersWebzone