LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Cedrick Wilson-WR-Boise State

Anyone up for the 49ers drafting Cedrick Wilson V2.0?

Bigger possession receiver with enough speed to go vertical, decent hands and a terrific ability to pick up yards after the catch. Obviously the son of an NFL player but also a lot bigger than his father, coming in at 6'2" to 6'4".

Wilson is the goto receiver in the offense, and has a great jump ball and catches at the high point. Had some injury concerns with ankle injuries and had surgery in this past offseason. He would have great value in the 6th round I went to BSU so I'm slightly a homer tho!
College good but pro slow, not a priority pick. UDFA maybe
Rypien isn't very good so that hurt Wilson, he's a nice player who I think would thrive in Shanahans scheme..I think he runs faster then expected and kills the combine..
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

I think he definitely gets drafted. As a receiver he was a victim of playing with a highly inconsistent quarterback. His size and YAC ability will get him some NFL looks.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

I think he definitely gets drafted. As a receiver he was a victim of playing with a highly inconsistent quarterback. His size and YAC ability will get him some NFL looks.

Plus BSU would interchange between Rypien and Cozart, so that affected him also, but no doubt he gets drafted. I hope we address WR earlier but if Wilson was there in the 6th he would be a nice pick to compete with Bourne and Robinson.
Wilson is playing in the Las Vegas bowl today at 12:30 PT on ABC
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Cedrick Wilson Jr., son of 49ers 6th round pick Cedrick Wilson the fumbler.

His dad 5'10" to his 6'3"? WTF!!! How tall is his mom. lol
Wilson has an injured ankle and is still balling out!

6 rec 133 yards 1TD at the half

Update: Ends the game with 13 targets, 10 catches 221 yards and a TD

He wasn't playing at 100% and dominated! Shows excellent body control and hands. I worry about his ankle and thin frame, but really helped his stock today!
[ Edited by irishluder on Dec 16, 2017 at 4:13 PM ]
Great bowl game, over 200 yards.

Originally posted by irishluder:

He wasn't playing at 100% and dominated! Shows excellent body control and hands. I worry about his ankle and thin frame, but really helped his stock today!

He needs to add some weight but that was one heck of an exclamation point to end his college career on.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by irishluder:

He needs to add some weight but that was one heck of an exclamation point to end his college career on.

He really did, I wouldn't be shocked to see him get picked in the 4th round now, and 3rd if he runs 4.4
Watched a little of this kid big play-making abilities.

Long arms, tall (6-3), needs to add a little meat (190) but he's someone to target with one of our 3rd rd picks for sure

https://www.fanragsports.com/boise-states-cedrick-wilson-best-wr-no-one-talking/
Does he know when to go out of bounds?
Didn't really like the first one we got and this one seems just as meh, lol.
Share 49ersWebzone