There are 194 users in the forums

Rashaan Evans, MLB, Alabama

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by Heroism:

🤔

If the 49ers don't take Roquan and Evans falls to the 2nd, I could totally see them scrambling to snatch him up.

Our early 3rd can bring us up to 35.

Landry and then Evans

That'd be sweet. If no Evans a combo of Baker/Warner and Jewell would be cool
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Apr 24, 2018 at 2:27 PM ]
Isn't Evans project late first early second? No way we get him.

🤔

If the 49ers don't take Roquan and Evans falls to the 2nd, I could totally see them scrambling to snatch him up.

Landry and then Evans

If we could know for sure that we would get Evans with our second pick, I'd be all aboard the Landry train. But we can't know for sure plus it is unlikely due to where Evans is slotted. Perhaps he falls to 40 range and then we could trade up.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Isn't Evans project late first early second? No way we get him.

I expect him to go Top 25 when all is said and done. As much as LVE, Roquan and Edmunds get a ton of hype, Evans is the closest thing to the traditional MLB type, a guy who plays violently, with power and explosiveness and simply demolishes people.
Niners have to love this dude. Saleh wants extreme violence. Look no further. Evans is the embodiment of extreme violence.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 24, 2018 at 11:43 AM ]
I love Evans, but he is down the board for me due to the strong possibility of multiple injuries. He plays so violently (it is a blast to watch) that I cannot see his body holding up for long in this league. He is very much like Kiko Alonso in that regard. He will give a team a terrific 4 years, but I just see a complete breakdown of his body well before others.

You just can't blow up people in the NFL for long before you are trashed yourself. Full-throttle warrior!
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Apr 24, 2018 at 12:08 PM ]
Niners have to love this dude. Saleh wants extreme violence. Look no further. Evans is the embodiment of extreme violence.

I question the coverage ability though...love everything else
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This is my guy if Roquan Smith is gone, but only in a trade down or trade back into the 1st round. Hopefully there's no red flags or attitude problems with him!!
Now isn't this cat Foster's best bud, and not only a former CFB teammate, but also high school??
If we trade down this guy is who we should target. Really want Landry, Evans, or Wynn.

Damn you, titans!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

🤔

Landry and then Evans

If we could know for sure that we would get Evans with our second pick, I'd be all aboard the Landry train. But we can't know for sure plus it is unlikely due to where Evans is slotted. Perhaps he falls to 40 range and then we could trade up.

TittiTitanics did well...I'm envious
Share 49ersWebzone