LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

USC VS STAN... Who to keep an eye on?

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I actually will very surprised. It could happen of course but I just dont see Allen or Jackson being guys who teams will give up a huge haul of picks for. Mahomes was picked 10th and I could see one of these guys going around that spot. My hope is you are right though because my gut tells me the Niners will be picking 3rd.

Not sure it's gonna take a huge haul to move up either...jets have a couple 2nds. Bills have a couple 1sts and might want one of the top qbs as well.

I bet SF won't be asking for the world if both Rosen/Darnold are gone.

I bet we end up drafting 3rd as well...don't forget about Barkley or Chubb either. Teams might want them as well
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Should be watching Ronald jones kid would be balling in shanny's offense imo

He's good.. no doubt, doesnt break through like Love

I'll take jones all day
Originally posted by Heroism:
RoJo getting a taste of what it will be like running in TDs at Levi's next year.

Wouldn't hate that at all
New favourite SAM prospect, Nwosu, got some dip and bend, plays the run looks pretty complete to me and shouldn't cost the earth due to his size
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Heroism:
RoJo getting a taste of what it will be like running in TDs at Levi's next year.

Wouldn't hate that at all

Hero when you watched Joe Williams' Utah tape or even gifs doesnt he look just as or even more explosive than Rojo? You know i like Ronald too, thanks to you

Meeks got beat pretty good.. Darnold under threw big time. Giving him a pass cause that's an easy fix and coach up moment. Can say the same for Meeks. Cant bite on the double when it seemed he was the last one back.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Hero when you watched Joe Williams' Utah tape or even gifs doesnt he look just as or even more explosive than Rojo? You know i like Ronald too, thanks to you

Meeks got beat pretty good.. Darnold under threw big time. Giving him a pass cause that's an easy fix and coach up moment. Can say the same for Meeks. Cant bite on the double when it seemed he was the last one back.

Jones is a better prospect, and no baggage. You should check out Akrum Wadley, Smoke.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Jones is a better prospect, and no baggage. You should check out Akrum Wadley, Smoke.

Baggage aside ... Sounds like you should make a thread and throw a video on!

Close game fellas! Time to get loaded for the 4th quarter margarita time... Im back in the tequila game
There goes Nwosu finally on a 4th down goal line stand. Seems like he was the SAM on the play. Completely un guarded but in college you definitely gotta give credit for FINISHING in on an "easy" opportunity. He was unblocked.
Man... Reid sucks!
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Man... Reid sucks!

Havent seen him do nothing... Sometimes that's good for a db though.

Anyhoot. Ronald Jones! Castello having a lil clutch factor. Definitely see some Garcia in him.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 1, 2017 at 8:25 PM ]

This is where Darnold can cement is top of the 1st round status. Just keep the team on the field until the clock runs out. Might need to convert a first down with his arm
Originally posted by 49ers808:
This is where Darnold can cement is top of the 1st round status. Just keep the team on the field until the clock runs out. Might need to convert a first down with his arm

Hes low key ballin bro.. Hes GOTTA come out.

16/23 with 2 TDs.. 310 yards. Cmon now. Hes ready. He can work on his skills FULL time in the pros.

Staying another year is BS to me IMO. NFL will get your ass ready if youre cut out of the right cloth.
I agree with you guys and don't think we'll be picking top 2 when said and done. Regardless, Darnold needs to declare to increase our chances of a trade down. LOTS of teams need a new QB and possibly after seeing Rosen and Darnold go 1 and 2, a team could panic and try to get the next best one.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

And there it is
Darnold is a bigtime game baller.
Share 49ersWebzone