LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

USC VS STAN... Who to keep an eye on?

Originally posted by Heroism:
Man, we badly need Darnold to declare. Some team is going to mortgage their future for him.

and we need to keep that 2nd pick. I agree that teams like Denver, NYG, NYJ, Miami, and others will be drooling at the chance to get either Darnold or Rosen. We could get a haul.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
and we need to keep that 2nd pick. I agree that teams like Denver, NYG, NYJ, Miami, and others will be drooling at the chance to get either Darnold or Rosen. We could get a haul.

With Geno or Davis Webb starting for the Giants there's no way they win another game! I wouldn't like us to lose out, would raise question marks over Jimmy
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Dec 1, 2017 at 6:34 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

With Geno or Davis Webb starting for the Giants there's no way they win another game! I wouldn't like us to lose out, would raise question marks over Jimmy

Agreed. I dont know how the strength of schedule will work out if that is the tie breaker. Pretty sure the Niners will win another game. We are typically incredible at winning meaningless games that cost draft position.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Agreed. I dont know how the strength of schedule will work out if that is the tie breaker. Pretty sure the Niners will win another game. We are typically incredible at winning meaningless games that cost draft position.

May god be with Geno. I do legit think a QB will go #3 as well doe. Someone will get a boner for Jax/Allen.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
May god be with Geno. I do legit think a QB will go #3 as well doe. Someone will get a boner for Jax/Allen.

Reports are the jets love allen
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Reports are the jets love allen

I dont know if any team would love Allen enough to move up to #3. He just seems like such a boom or bust player and very risky to move that far up for. Time will tell though
Who are they having Meeks line up across?
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for DickNasty.
Game is good! Not paying attention to any individual other than Darnald and Love.
I dont know if any team would love Allen enough to move up to #3. He just seems like such a boom or bust player and very risky to move that far up for. Time will tell though

I think it's all about the skill set....kids arm and athletic ability is off the charts. People see wentz and think thats who he could be and more.

People overdraft qbs every yr based off upside (mahomes). They're talking about resigning mccown for a yr and taking a kid like allen to groom for a yr.

Like you said time will tell, interviews and the combine will be huge

BUT don't be surprised
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Game is good! Not paying attention to any individual other than Darnald and Love.

Should be watching Ronald jones kid would be balling in shanny's offense imo

Should be watching Ronald jones kid would be balling in shanny's offense imo

He's good.. no doubt, doesnt break through like Love

I think it's all about the skill set....kids arm and athletic ability is off the charts. People see wentz and think thats who he could be and more.

People overdraft qbs every yr based off upside (mahomes). They're talking about resigning mccown for a yr and taking a kid like allen to groom for a yr.

Like you said time will tell, interviews and the combine will be huge

BUT don't be surprised

I actually will very surprised. It could happen of course but I just dont see Allen or Jackson being guys who teams will give up a huge haul of picks for. Mahomes was picked 10th and I could see one of these guys going around that spot. My hope is you are right though because my gut tells me the Niners will be picking 3rd.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Who are they having Meeks line up across?

He's just playing Right corner, just showed some good recovery speed and should have had a pick, was beaten though, ball badly underthrown by Darnold
Justin Reid just cost himself a couple of rounds! Terrible play on the ball
RoJo getting a taste of what it will be like running in TDs at Levi's next year.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 1, 2017 at 7:29 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone