LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

USC VS STAN... Who to keep an eye on?

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Heroism:
RoJo.

This + This Uchenna Nwosu

Just realized he was 240 lbs...atleast thats what he's listed at according to USC. Read theyre unsure about him as a pass rusher at the next level,but from the SAM spot you never know how hell develop.

Thanks for those giving him a shout out.

Meeks and Nwosu seem like the defensive guys to be on the look out for.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 1, 2017 at 2:14 PM ]
Pretty cool that Eric Reid's brother is most likely entering the draft this year. Should be fun to watch him and the Stanford Secondary against Sam Darnold.
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Pretty cool that Eric Reid's brother is most likely entering the draft this year. Should be fun to watch him and the Stanford Secondary against Sam Darnold.

Fa sho. Looking forward to seeing an entire game of both teams. Theyre pretty f**king evenly matched too,rilvalry game with winner getting bragging rights...Should be a good one.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
No more pac 12 players the last 4 first round picks haven't done anything.
Both teams are loaded with talent...Love has shown great talent and perseverance. Jones has really hit his stride in the 2nd half. I like Nwosu. Again, lots of talent will be on display tonight. Should be a terrific game.
Originally posted by susweel:
No more pac 12 players the last 4 first round picks haven't done anything.

C'mon Sus?! Buck has a shot to make all pro this year brah
Rb's, Nwosu and Meeks on radar for us imo. Hope Darnold KILLS it for the scouts and declared after this game
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Rb's, Nwosu and Meeks on radar for us imo. Hope Darnold KILLS it for the scouts and declared after this game

Agree.

So far Phillips the NT from STAN looking good... Their LB Perez f**king blows. My god, if your athleticism blows atleast be smarter than that and be in better positioning.
This dude Castello reminds me of a ghetto Garcia lol. Not pretty but has some scrap to him haha.

Yup, I think he's got that No.1 Moxy, he is like a better version of Goff, you know it might take him a while but when he gets it he can be special. I think he is a lock to go #1, team's will drool over the potential

Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Yup, I think he's got that No.1 Moxy, he is like a better version of Goff, you know it might take him a while but when he gets it he can be special. I think he is a lock to go #1, team's will drool over the potential

Darnold looking good. Michael Pittman Jr ballin too lol.

I got a good feeling Ronald Jones about to get ROLLINNNNN.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 1, 2017 at 6:14 PM ]
Man, we badly need Darnold to declare. Some team is going to mortgage their future for him.
Reid's brother gets burned also
Man, we badly need Darnold to declare. Some team is going to mortgage their future for him.

This. So much this
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

This. So much this

Rightfully so dudes.. Might be a lil boom or bust but I smell and see a lot more boom.

Hes gotta come out... Hell be good to go by next September IF he goes to a team with an offensive minded HC IMO. At worst just play him when you're out of the playoff hunt or need a spark like the Texans.
Share 49ersWebzone