LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

best qb arm in draft?

Russell Wilson lol not ex raider
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
who currs arm strength is a luxury thing to have. Of course you don't want a guy with a Shaun Hill arm to start in harsh conditions, but look at Pennington, he threw probably 20 mph but he was accurate af.

Arm strength is fantastic if the rest of the package is there. But there are many factors I'd put more priority arm over it assuming you don't have a noodle arm.

Imagine Joe Montana with a cannon like Jeff George. He could have been an even bigger nightmare to defend. Or a guy with absurd athleticism and pocket passing ability. Tom Brady with 4.4 40 speed.

Those types of guys are super rare, like a handful of them. Young, Wilson, Vick, McNabb, Cunningham are probably the best athletic qbs of all time. You know there are few when a guy like Wilson is on that list.
But in my opinion, the next one could very well be Lamar Jackson. He has the arm strength, the speed, and developed greatly on his passing ability.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Mason Rudolph.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Seems like if Allen comes out, someone like the Colts/Giants would nab him in the top 4.

Top 4 rounds?

Lol. I think a bleacher report mock had him going to the giants at 4.

Blake Bortles went 3, Paxton Lynch 12, some teams only need a QB to pass the eye test, I'm so glad we aren't one of those teams. Kyle probably has an undrafted grade on him!

Deshaun Watson aside I think we can say Kyle is better than most of the QB evaluators out there
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Blake Bortles went 3, Paxton Lynch 12, some teams only need a QB to pass the eye test, I'm so glad we aren't one of those teams. Kyle probably has an undrafted grade on him!

Deshaun Watson aside I think we can say Kyle is better than most of the QB evaluators out there

Paxton went very late in the 1st. You're probs thinking of Patrick Mahomes. Regardless i agree haha.
Share 49ersWebzone