LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

David Sills, WR, WVU

Originally posted by suckafree17:
He reminds me of Mike Evans. Catches the ball like Adam Thielen.

Mike Evans and Kelvin Benjamin have unique size for the WR position at 6'5 with 35" arms. This guy is white so you can bet he has much shorter arms than those guys,

Maybe a slower, shorter, skinnier, less explosive Mike Evans with a much smaller catch radius. This guy isn't a first round prospect let alone a top 10 talent. Evans would have gone top 5 easily if he was in this class as the #1 WR prospect.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
This guy is white so you can bet he has much shorter arms than those guys,

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
This guy is white so you can bet he has much shorter arms than those guys,

Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
How does he compare to Coop'. Kupp that is

I mean, both guys are white.

True.... Annnddddd? Lol. You wanna add Eric Decker and Adam Thielen to the mix?

My point was that their similarities essentially end after position and race. Kupp is shorter, likely slower, and runs routes with better body control, nuance, and snap. Sills is developing as a route runner, but he uses size, length, and mitts to make up for a lack of separation when his route execution doesn't break him free. Kupp was nearly maxed out when he entered the draft; Sills isn't approaching his ceiling yet.

My point was that their similarities essentially end after position and race. Kupp is shorter, likely slower, and runs routes with better body control, nuance, and snap. Sills is developing as a route runner, but he uses size, length, and mitts to make up for a lack of separation when his route execution doesn't break him free. Kupp was nearly maxed out when he entered the draft; Sills isn't approaching his ceiling yet.

So a lil taller and explosive Kupp thats a lil raw in route running/separation. Got it
stupid last name
Originally posted by valrod33:
stupid last name

Yeah he needs to change it to Stills

So a lil taller and explosive Kupp thats a lil raw in route running/separation. Got it

Kupp is already quietly becoming the man. I knew as soon as Steve Smith said he was the best WR in the draft and Mayocks love for him meant he was probably gonna be damn good

Returning to school.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Returning to school.

So, I haven't followed Sills that much this year, but it seems like he makes a big catch every week. Apparently up to 220 pounds now.

[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 17, 2018 at 2:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
but it seems like he makes a big catch every week.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
stupid last name

Share 49ersWebzone