LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

David Sills, WR, WVU

2018 update - 6'4" 220 lbs
2017- 6'4" 205 lbs

This guy is an intriguing prospect. Came into college as a big-time QB prospect, but switched to WR.

wut

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 9, 2019 at 10:40 PM ]
an interesting thing about Sills is that Lane Kiffin offered him a scholarship to USC when Sills was 13 years old
jesus man. the guy looks to have f**king glue on his hands. as soon as it hits him, it just looks to stick.
I'm guessing he's not coming out in the draft? Haven't heard anything about it but looks impressive.
Nice
David Sills*, WR, West Virginia
Height: 6-4. Weight: 203.
Projected 40 Time: 4.57.
Projected Round (2018): 3-5.
11/4/17: Sills has been very productive in 2017 with 49 receptions for 781 yards with 15 touchdowns. He has mismatch size and has enough speed to challenge defenses downfield. Sills is an excellent red-zone weapon with his size, hands, and leaping ability. He is on his way to turning himself into a legit NFL prospect.

Some info from walter football site ...

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/draft2018WR.php#ixzz4zWZa6HlP
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I'm guessing he's not coming out in the draft? Haven't heard anything about it but looks impressive.

No idea. He's a Junior, so he's eligible.

He had another sweet catch yesterday where he went up and high-pointed the ball out of the air. He looked like a white AJ Green. I see big-time flashes from Sills. He could be really good down the road with more years of WR under his belt and time in an NFL weight room.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 26, 2017 at 9:24 AM ]
Besides Sutton and Lazard from Iowa State, Sills looks like the most dominant feature receivers in the draft.
He's 6'4" and plays like it. Huge catch radius and attacks the ball at the highest point. If I were advising Sills, I'd tell him to stay in school, gain more WR experience and focus on getting bigger and stronger. Add 10 lbs, play like this next season, and you'll be a lock to go in the first round.

This was ruled incomplete because the ball came out when he hit the ground, but it would have been another highlight play.

[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 26, 2017 at 11:29 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Meh

Originally posted by Heroism:
He's 6'4" and plays like it. Huge catch radius and attacks the ball at the highest point. If I were advising Sills, I'd tell him to stay in school, gain more WR experience and focus on getting bigger and stronger. Add 10 lbs, play like this next season, and you'll be a lock to go in the first round.

This was ruled incomplete because the ball came out when he hit the ground, but it would have been another highlight play.

Dont you say that you SOB! We need everyone and their mama to come out this year! Were gonna trade down to get more picks... Did you forget already!? f**k hero
He reminds me of Mike Evans. Catches the ball like Adam Thielen.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Meh

racist

reported
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Nov 27, 2017 at 1:40 PM ]
How does he compare to Coop'. Kupp that is
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
How does he compare to Coop'. Kupp that is

I mean, both guys are white.
Share 49ersWebzone